What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

2613 posts since 20 Sep, 2004, from Atlanta

Postby blortblort; Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:45 pm Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

KVRist

386 posts since 7 Jun, 2012, from Warsaw

Postby DJ Warmonger; Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 pm Re: Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

Now this demo actually impressed me! Need to try it out :)
http://djwarmonger.wordpress.com/
Tricky-Loops wrote:(...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)
KVRAF

1525 posts since 22 Apr, 2009, from Belgrade

Postby bpblog; Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:50 am Re: Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

WOW this looks so cool. Can't wait to give it a go!
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!
KVRAF

1621 posts since 7 Jan, 2004, from Earth

Postby Totolitoto; Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:08 am Re: Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

Seems to be part of a bigger machine...!
KVRAF

7446 posts since 20 Nov, 2003, from Lost and Spaced

Postby osiris; Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:03 am Re: Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

I saw this, and am intrigued. Is it useful? Nice for free...
KVRAF

3284 posts since 18 Aug, 2007, from NYC

Postby elxsound; Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:37 am Re: Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

Totolitoto wrote:Seems to be part of a bigger machine...!

One can only hope, but they did the same thing with another free download, Fracture.

I think the big sister/big brother to this is Quadrant. The modules look the same, just fixed positions and without the flexible signal/modulation routing (and of course minus the additional modules).

This would seem an appropriate entry level drug if that's true.
KVRAF

1761 posts since 15 Sep, 2010

Postby Neon Breath; Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:44 am Re: Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

How can you work hours with this thing wihtout ending with a migraine?

3284 posts since 18 Aug, 2007, from NYC

Postby elxsound; Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:45 am Re: Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

Neon Breath wrote:How can you work hours with this thing wihtout ending with a migraine?

Well that was just a pretty graphic (with the actual UI embedded in the Lower Left corner).

Here's the actual GUI:

KVRian

1007 posts since 13 Sep, 2012

Postby idfpower; Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:09 am Re: Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

I like it a lot ;) I've tested it (very briefly) and so far IMO as it it seems best suited for vocals (the same way Fracture instantly works on drums). But with a bit of fiddling it will prolly do well on just about any type of instrument. The factory presets are on the wild side, but once you start taming them, you can get some interesting results :) And it seems a bit more usable and "musical" than Fracture ;)

All in all, a great freebie ;)

PS: I got confused by the difference in the advertisement GUI and the actual one, but now that it has been suggested that it may be actually a different (possibly) commercial plugin, it makes sense ;) I thought my PC was not displaying the graphics correctly or somethin' :)
telurica.eu5.org
KVRAF

6545 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:14 am Re: Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

I was playing with this on some drum loops yesterday. Very useful.
KVRAF

16338 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:19 am Re: Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

Nice freebie. Thanks for the link. :tu:
KVRian

617 posts since 29 Apr, 2012, from Mos Esley

Postby Endor-8o8; Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:44 am Re: Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

Wrong post.
Last edited by Endor-8o8 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It is better to live one day as a lion than a thousand days as a sheep."
KVRian

617 posts since 29 Apr, 2012, from Mos Esley

Postby Endor-8o8; Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:47 am Re: Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

Well in fact Hysterisis is a new version of Inear Display's "Oxymore". Like "Fracture" is a new version of "Fragment". Now Inear Display's developper is joining forces with Glitchmachines, so step by step the Inear Display tools are gonna be part of the Glitchmachines catalog. And Fracture has nothing to do with Quadrant by the way, Quadrant has just some similar tools.
Really love the Inear toys so I'm glad to see some refreshing versions and maybe some new tools to come ! :)
"It is better to live one day as a lion than a thousand days as a sheep."
KVRAF

20347 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:53 am Re: Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

Looks very cool! I have used Fracture and think I could find room for this one too!
U-o
KVRian

590 posts since 16 Nov, 2011

Postby U-o; Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:06 pm Re: Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

Perfect and original plugin with clean and nice interface, but for me just for fun.
FL Studio Producer Edition
+ Harmless, Harmor, TripleCheese, V-Station, ZebraCM
+ BiFilter2, CamelCrusher, Freq-Balancer, Glitch, Spitfish, TubeLimit
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects