Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

New chillout electronica "Summer breeze" ; feedback welcome :-)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Gucky
KVRAF

1650 posts since 26 Sep, 2004

Postby Gucky; Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:37 am New chillout electronica "Summer breeze" ; feedback welcome :-)

In the last days here in gemany it is cold and rainy.
But I had the last summer in my mind. So I decided to make a summer song to forget the cold and rainy wheather.

Here it is:
https://soundcloud.com/musikus/summer-breeze

Hope you like it.
I would be happy about your feedback. :-)
Gucky
KVRAF

Postby Gucky; Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:14 am Re: New chillout electronica "Summer breeze" ; feedback welcome :-)

Bump for your feedback! :-)
thenumber23
KVRian

578 posts since 31 Jan, 2003, from C@L

Postby thenumber23; Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:55 pm Re: New chillout electronica "Summer breeze" ; feedback welcome :-)

I like the song a lot - unfortunately, I'm forced to listen to soundcloud in mono so I'm sure it's much better than I'm hearing it. I like the calm summery feel to it and the tasteful chord progression keeps my interest. If you're willing to make it downloadable, I'd be able to play it on a high quality system :-)
Gucky
KVRAF

Postby Gucky; Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:44 pm Re: New chillout electronica "Summer breeze" ; feedback welcome :-)

Hi thenumber23,
many thanks for your feedback. :-)
I made now the song downloadable.
I would be happy to hear how it sounds for you in stereo. :-)
thenumber23
KVRian

578 posts since 31 Jan, 2003, from C@L

Postby thenumber23; Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:00 am Re: New chillout electronica "Summer breeze" ; feedback welcome :-)

Sweet, thanks! It sounds great in stereo. I also got to hear many more of the instruments that I missed on my mono listen. The ethereal swirly beginning and the nice spacious strings around the harp glisses. Excellent!
Gucky
KVRAF

Postby Gucky; Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:59 am Re: New chillout electronica "Summer breeze" ; feedback welcome :-)

Hi thenummer25,
it makes me happy that you like the song. :-)

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe