What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

New chillout electronica "Summer breeze" ; feedback welcome :-)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Gucky
KVRAF

1581 posts since 26 Sep, 2004

Postby Gucky; Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:37 am New chillout electronica "Summer breeze" ; feedback welcome :-)

In the last days here in gemany it is cold and rainy.
But I had the last summer in my mind. So I decided to make a summer song to forget the cold and rainy wheather.

Here it is:
https://soundcloud.com/musikus/summer-breeze

Hope you like it.
I would be happy about your feedback. :-)
Gucky
KVRAF

Postby Gucky; Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:14 am Re: New chillout electronica "Summer breeze" ; feedback welcome :-)

Bump for your feedback! :-)
thenumber23
KVRian

577 posts since 31 Jan, 2003, from C@L

Postby thenumber23; Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:55 pm Re: New chillout electronica "Summer breeze" ; feedback welcome :-)

I like the song a lot - unfortunately, I'm forced to listen to soundcloud in mono so I'm sure it's much better than I'm hearing it. I like the calm summery feel to it and the tasteful chord progression keeps my interest. If you're willing to make it downloadable, I'd be able to play it on a high quality system :-)
Gucky
KVRAF

Postby Gucky; Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:44 pm Re: New chillout electronica "Summer breeze" ; feedback welcome :-)

Hi thenumber23,
many thanks for your feedback. :-)
I made now the song downloadable.
I would be happy to hear how it sounds for you in stereo. :-)
thenumber23
KVRian

577 posts since 31 Jan, 2003, from C@L

Postby thenumber23; Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:00 am Re: New chillout electronica "Summer breeze" ; feedback welcome :-)

Sweet, thanks! It sounds great in stereo. I also got to hear many more of the instruments that I missed on my mono listen. The ethereal swirly beginning and the nice spacious strings around the harp glisses. Excellent!
Gucky
KVRAF

Postby Gucky; Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:59 am Re: New chillout electronica "Summer breeze" ; feedback welcome :-)

Hi thenummer25,
it makes me happy that you like the song. :-)

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe