What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

[SOLD] FS: Camel Audio Alchemy + Cameleon 5000 bundle (price lowered)

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

7789 posts since 21 Mar, 2008, from Hannover, Germany

Postby Ingonator; Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:58 am [SOLD] FS: Camel Audio Alchemy + Cameleon 5000 bundle (price lowered)

Hi,

i finally decided to sell both Camel Audio Alchemy and Camel Audio Cameleon 5000.
As Alchemy was purchased as a upgrade from Cameleon 5000 it is not possible to sell them seperately.

My current price for the bundle of both synths is: 95 €.

I prefer payment by PayPal. Please sena a PM if you are interested.

I am also paying the 13 € transfer/registration fee for the transfer (included with the price mentined above, no extra payment).

Details about the transfer fee here:
http://www.camelaudio.com/faqs/User_Acc ... other_user

Note:
Cameleon 5000 is the predecessor of Alchemy and opposing to Alchemy the latest version v1.7 of Cameleon 5000 is 32-bit only so you'll need a bit-bridge or a 32-bit host to run it.
A Mac version including AU (both 32-bit) is available too (never used it on a Mac myself).

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:57 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Waldorf Beta Forum Manager
"Atmospheric Transients" for PPG Wave 3.V
"Analog vs Digital" for Blofeld
Win 7 64-bit / Live 9 / Reaper / Studio One 2.6 / Blofeld / Pulse 2 /Waldorf + Tone 2 plugins + others
KVRAF

7613 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from Down on the farm

Postby Numanoid; Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:32 am Re: FS: Camel Audio Alchemy + Cameleon 5000 (only possible to sell as bundle)

Ingonator wrote:after having not really used it for long time i finally decided to sell both Camel Audio Alchemy and Camel Audio Cameleon 5000.

A very good price, but do you know if legacy software like Cameleon can be downloaded from Camel Audio site, or do you plan to ship the installer disc?
Racing the clouds home
KVRAF

Postby Ingonator; Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:12 am Re: FS: Camel Audio Alchemy + Cameleon 5000 (only possible to sell as bundle)

Numanoid wrote:
Ingonator wrote:after having not really used it for long time i finally decided to sell both Camel Audio Alchemy and Camel Audio Cameleon 5000.

A very good price, but do you know if legacy software like Cameleon can be downloaded from Camel Audio site, or do you plan to ship the installer disc?

Hi,

i checked my account today and the installers for Cameleon 5000 are still available. Anyway if needed i could provide them too (i got both the Win + Mac installers).
As mentioned above Cameleon 5000 seems to be 32-bit only (for both Win and Mac).

Ingo
Win 7 64-bit / Live 9 / Reaper / Studio One 2.6 / Blofeld / Pulse 2 /Waldorf + Tone 2 plugins + others
KVRAF

7613 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from Down on the farm

Postby Numanoid; Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:42 am Re: FS: Camel Audio Alchemy + Cameleon 5000 (only possible to sell as bundle)

Thanks for clarifying :)

I also like the copy protection, no dongle, but a binary file, I guess that means it can be installed and used on several machines?

It is a very good price and deal, but €100 is still €100, I need to think a little before I spend that amount of money.
Racing the clouds home
KVRAF

Postby Ingonator; Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:55 pm Re: FS: Camel Audio Alchemy + Cameleon 5000 (only possible to sell as bundle)

Numanoid wrote:Thanks for clarifying :)

I also like the copy protection, no dongle, but a binary file, I guess that means it can be installed and used on several machines?

It is a very good price and deal, but €100 is still €100, I need to think a little before I spend that amount of money.

The protection is quite simple indeed and should work on e.g. a desktop PC + a notebook (of course only one should be used at the same time...).
KVRAF

Postby Ingonator; Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:40 pm Re: FS: Camel Audio Alchemy + Cameleon 5000 (only possible to sell as bundle)

I have not noted this yet but i am also paying the 13 € registration fee for the transfer (included with the price mentined above, no extra payment)..

Details about this here:
http://www.camelaudio.com/faqs/User_Acc ... other_user

It seem to be possible to sell the products without the Registration Service but with it they new owner ha all the benefits of a "normal" custmomer (details at the link above).
KVRAF

Postby Ingonator; Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:22 am Re: FS: Camel Audio Alchemy + Cameleon 5000 (only possible to sell as bundle)

Hi,

as there are not many offers (and Numanoid seems to have purchased from another person now...) my question is if the price is the problem or something else.

My current offer besides Cameleon 5000 also includes the transfer/registration fee of 13 € as already mentioned so this will be paid by myself.

Ingo
KVRist

475 posts since 10 Jan, 2010

Postby chroma; Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:26 am Re: FS: Camel Audio Alchemy + Cameleon 5000 bundle

as good as it is (and i myself am interested, but not spending money on synths right now - this is a great price for alchemy, and it's even rarer you see one with C5000 included... not sure if it still has anything over alchemy anymore, but people thought so at one time), with so many other crazy sales going on right now, lots of competition for people's cash :)
KVRAF

Postby Ingonator; Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:10 pm Re: FS: Camel Audio Alchemy + Cameleon 5000 bundle

* Bump *
KVRAF

Postby Ingonator; Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:48 am Re: FS: Camel Audio Alchemy + Cameleon 5000 bundle

Hi,

as there seem to be almost no requests i lowered the price to 95 € now. IMO this is a great price based on the fact that two products are included and Cameleon 5000 seems to be quite rare. I also have to pay the transfer fee from that so i hardly could lower the price more...
KVRAF

Postby Ingonator; Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:15 am Re: FS: Camel Audio Alchemy + Cameleon 5000 bundle (price lowered)

* BUMP *
KVRAF

Postby Ingonator; Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:21 am Re: FS: Camel Audio Alchemy + Cameleon 5000 bundle (price lowered)

Another *Bump*
KVRAF

Postby Ingonator; Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:10 pm Re: FS: Camel Audio Alchemy + Cameleon 5000 bundle (price lowered)

* Bump *
KVRAF

Postby Ingonator; Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:50 pm Re: FS: Camel Audio Alchemy + Cameleon 5000 bundle (price lowered)

* Bump *
KVRist

246 posts since 3 Nov, 2005, from Chicago

Postby BITWORD; Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:26 pm Re: FS: Camel Audio Alchemy + Cameleon 5000 bundle (price lowered)

PM'ed :)
---
<< OXIDE KITS - Vol 2 >>
For Kontakt / Battery / Logic EXS / Ableton Drum Racks / Reason ReFill
http://www.bitword.com
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Market Place (Buy / Sell / Special Offers)