Qatarsis - Evocative Voices

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys,

I'd like to know what you think about my new track, i somehow got the feeling there is a lack of punch or something like that, do you feel the same ? and is the mixing okay like that ?anyway, i appreciate any kind of suggestions, critics and feedback :)

have fun listening !

https://soundcloud.com/qatarsis/evocative-voices

cheers

Nice dude!
got a real nice vibe to it, but maybe another kick with more high frequencies?! if you want more punch?!
i'm far from pro and really can't say anything about mixing and mastering.
but the track is rockin'

Great track! Really liked the sub,reminded me a bit of the big bud stuff.The overall mix sounds perfect too.Everything in its own place nice and clear.
Great work! :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Enjoying this! Lovely clear sounds with a nice off kilter nature to it... Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

@maarten: thanks alot dude :) i get your point about the kick, there is a lack on the mid/high frequencies indeed, the kick is always the most difficult element for me somehow <.< thanks for the advice, i'll see what i can do about it

@jethrobull: thanks for the kind words <3 i've just checked out big bud, this rocks really ! glad to hear that, much appreciated :)

@allomerus: thanks man, very glad to hear that :)

@maarten: thanks alot dude :) i get your point about the kick, there is a lack on the mid/high frequencies indeed, the kick is always the most difficult element for me somehow <.< thanks for the advice, i'll see what i can do about it

@jethrobull: thanks for the kind words <3 i've just checked out big bud, this rocks really ! glad to hear that, much appreciated :)

@allomerus: thanks man, very glad to hear that :)

Hi there Qatarsis

I think you did a great job with this one :tu:

The mix sounds great and especially the pads really
contributed to the Chill/Dubby atmosphere.

Cheers :)
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Cool minimal track. Maybe the pads could be a little louder with some more reverb?

@sbj: thanks dude, very glad to hear that :) !

@frantz: thanks for taking time man, i'll see if i'm going to change that

This is very good. I'm not sure that the kick needs more mid/high action. You might disrupt the vibe of the track by giving the kick too much frequency coverage. I think I agree with Frantz regarding the soft pad sounds. Maybe they could come up a little. How about varying the clap a little by adding some occasional reverb? Nice mix and music.

Good work :)

thanks alot for your suggestions seismic1, those idea with the varied claps would work really nice indeed, some different EQ'ing and verb can help alot to give it a more natural feel
i'll see if i get time to fix that

really glad that you like it :)

cheers

Return to “Music Cafe”