drumatic 4 is really damn good

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

it sounds fantastic is dead easy to program and is extremely versatile. ive had this synth for a while and i admit it was an impulse buy but now i think i finally found my drum solution. i think this synth sound way better then microtonic. the problem with microtonic is it sounds too much like microtonic but drumatic 4 sounds like drum samples. anybody else really like the sound of drumatic 4?

Love Drumatic 4...
... and Microtonic!!! :love:

IMHO these two instruments are complementary (different types of synthesis and graphical envelopes for Drumatic 4, sequencer and morphing possibilities for Microtonic etc.) : why choose? :wink:

GilJ wrote:Love Drumatic 4...
... and Microtonic!!! :love:

IMHO these two instruments are complementary (different types of synthesis and graphical envelopes for Drumatic 4, sequencer and morphing possibilities for Microtonic etc.) : why choose? :wink:
you have a point :)

Drumatic 4 is great, I bought it a year ago! But I must admit that I haven't used it in my songs so far because I have TONS of drum samples...

Tricky-Loops wrote:Drumatic 4 is great, I bought it a year ago! But I must admit that I haven't used it in my songs so far because I have TONS of drum samples...
Is it NFR?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Said it before. Say it again.

Drumatic is awesome. Even if it is a bit grey. The developer has lost touch with his user base and is ignoring requests. Why don't you make the corners a bit more Orange, for example.

With Pink in the middle.

Still, it is good to know we are being ignored for one man to fulfill his vision, his vision is = Drumatic!

I've scratched about 10 percent deep if that, and it still scares me. Fire it up with Image Line Drumaxx - they make such a holy couple.

BlackWinny wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:Drumatic 4 is great, I bought it a year ago! But I must admit that I haven't used it in my songs so far because I have TONS of drum samples...
Is it NFR?
I can't remember seeing it at the Market Place here - but maybe it's just because no one wants to sell it?

Is it cracked..! :hihi:

Tricky-Loops wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
Is it NFR?
I can't remember seeing it at the Market Place here - but maybe it's just because no one wants to sell it?
Maybe in the text file (or in the manual) which is in the folder. I ask you because if you don't use it, I'm ready to purchase your license if you're ok. You can tell me here or by PM as you want...
:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Solid, unique sound, nice GUI, great support... what's not to like? I love mine! 8)
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

BlackWinny wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
Is it NFR?
Maybe in the text file (or in the manual) which is in the folder. I ask you because if you don't use it, I'm ready to purchase your license if you're ok. You can tell me here or by PM as you want...
No, I'll never sell my beloved Drumatic 4 - it makes my heart beat! I rather delete all my 50,000 free drum samples! :P

Tricky-Loops wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
Is it NFR?
No, I'll never sell my beloved Drumatic - it makes my heart beat! I rather delete all my 50,000 free drum samples! :P
And you're right!

Drumatic is a great plug at a great price. Bong covers me for 'classic' drum sounds while Drumatic comes out if I'm looking for more unusual 'statement' percussion. Incredible 'noise' sources and ways to shape them which you can manipulate and layer up.

It's very good, I don't own it just because I'm cheap, Drumatic3 was still good, drumatic2 was not as impressive, I think he started coding at build3.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Return to “Instruments”