TDR VOS SlickEQ - Update 1.0.1

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TDR VOS SlickEQ

Thanks again for the help valerian. Installing the whole Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable is a little frightening to me as my system is running perfectly except for this one update issue. Looks like I may have no choice.

Recourt wrote:Loving SlickEQ and was attempting to upgrade to ver1.0.1 when I received an error message about Reaper not being able to start the program because MSVCR100.dll is missing from my machine. Have been running release version no prob. Wondering if this makes sense to you. First time I've ever seen this error. I run Win 7 64bit on an Intel 980 hex-core monster. I'm afraid to install that dll for fear of making my system unstable. I'd appreciate any advise. Can't get enough of your plugs, thanks Fabien.
Screenshot-42.png
Oh, yes. Thanks for reporting it. These runtimes are used by many programmes, so it's very probable you have these installed already. It seems we have to extend our windows installation script.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Thanks for the reply Fabien. So I'll hold off on trying to reinstall Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable. I'll just keep using the release version for now. I'm using SlickEQ as my main HPF across all my tracks. Much better than others I've used. Is it -18 db per octave? I think I remember reading that somewhere. Anyway, thanks again guys.

@Recourt: Really, there's nothing to worry. Installing Visual C++ 2010 Redist is trouble free.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”