Is Presonus Neglection Studio One

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now let's make some GOOD publicity for Studio One because I want to sell my Studio One Artist License in the next days... :help:

hibidy wrote:I went through this with sonar. I got a divorce :shrug:
I divorced Cubase but I had a pre-nup so it wasn't acrimonious. :hihi:

The kids (my old Cubase format songs) visit from time to time. I do have full custody. :lol:

Tricky-Loops wrote:Now let's make some GOOD publicity for Studio One because I want to sell my Studio One Artist License in the next days... :help:
:lol: Studio One sucks! What a piece of garbage. No real producer would ever use that sucky piece of s....

Oh, sorry man. :hihi:

chk071 wrote:Hope this thread will go the on-topic road again now, as it is meant for talk about Studio One, not personal problems.
You can't talk about a company's product without mentioning it's roots coming from another one. And apparently, even with the negative criticism about this particular new product/company collaboration - it's still better responding to, and treating their customers with respect than the one software/company this idea originated from.

And again... just because something doesn't happen for you (generalized), and you don't seem to run into any issues whatsoever, doesn't mean that a person is delusional, is talking out of his rear and or is on a constant so called "vendetta" that encountered these and worse issues. And in turn, actually tries to get the fixed so that everyone can benefit from that.

Sometimes, people need to get a grip on reality.
Or find ways to go "beyond" the comfort zone, look outside of the blinders.

Though YMMV, definitely.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:
chk071 wrote:Hope this thread will go the on-topic road again now, as it is meant for talk about Studio One, not personal problems.
You can't talk about a company's product without mentioning it's roots coming from another one.
Yes, you can.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

D.H. Miltz wrote:
chk071 wrote:Hope this thread will go the on-topic road again now, as it is meant for talk about Studio One
Yes, please.
No longer a moderator.

What's the "Pre" for? Premature?
FOR SALE...
---
SoundCloud | Live recordings | Frankenstein
---
"Most men are a little better than their circumstances give them a chance to be." - W. Faulkner

billcarroll wrote:
Compyfox wrote:
You can't talk about a company's product without mentioning it's roots coming from another one.
Yes, you can.
Not if it's critisized as being just as buggy, or the support being just as bad.

I didn't start the initial comparison between Presonus and Steinberg... I actually tried to comment on pro's/contra's in an objective manner this time around. Tried to throw in a correction here and there.

Apparently - that's also part of my so called "vendetta".

I should get a Guy Fawkes mask and start writing in riddles, then start cutting some throats and blowing up buildings while blasting Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture Finale in the process . Oh wait... I at least got the first thing down on that particular list.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

What the hell happened to my post?

Anyways, I think that since there IS a grassy knoll in the photo we should probably reconsider that there IS conspiracy here!

Compyfox wrote:Just one sentence to you, standalone.

Before you call me delusional, maybe you should ask yourself how much TRUTH is in all of this. And how much work a lot of people put into this, just so that ungrateful people like you can work without trouble.
"A pig that doesn't fly is just a pig."

urlwolf wrote:They are certainly not pushing out much in upgrades. Last one was a while ago and had exactly zero features to bother installing it. Their support is attrocious, by design.
I second that,as the support is typical.I basically just use Studio One to master audio tracks and spit out MP3's(most everything I do,is in Reason 7).

Presonus has just neglection Sudio One to 2.6.3:

http://www.kvraudio.com/news/presonus-u ... -6-3-26718
"A pig that doesn't fly is just a pig."

Drag-and-drop audio from arrangement to third-party plug-ins.

That will be amazing. Been wanting that pretty badly.

standalone wrote:Presonus has just neglection Sudio One to 2.6.3:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Total case of gross neglection.

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Neglection... Neglect + Rejection!

:)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”