What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VitaminD wrote:The same thing I bought last year with my Waves coupon code... nothing. :hihi:

There is a lot of gimmick in their plugin suite. It might be useful gimmick to some, but I'm not buying it. figuratively and literally.

Some of the more useful plugins to me in their suite are a bit more than I'd want to spend. I actually forgot, until this sale, that I owned Ren Bass and the OneKnob Louder from other giveaways :dog:

I'd use the voucher (if possible) on WUP but how often is Ren Bass updated? Same plugin for the past 15 years right? :P
F***ing WUP.

I used to keep it up to date, but damn time flies and while their wrapper (seemingly) receives new updates, the plugins I own don't. I'm not mad about the lack of updates, since if it works, then let it work... But... Don't make me pay more for sh*t I already paid for!

Watched a bunch of stuff on the C6 again and other than the obvious sales hype stuff, I can't see where I'm going to go wrong.

99 - 50 = 49usd.

Surely I could get 49usd for it selling it :shrug: I'd think that would be the worst case scenario.

If I didn't already have FF Pro-MB, I'd definitely be going for the C6.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

Thanks!

elxsound wrote:
bharris22 wrote:
bluedad wrote:I picked up ADT for around $33
Hi Bluedad,

Where did you get this price - wavesuniverse?

Thanks!
JRR (blowout). Damn good price.

I picked mine up at Audiodeluxe and then saw that post. :dog: I don't need the UVI synths, but so it goes. :wheee:
Sorry for being so dense - when I add ADT at JRR shop and add my coupon code in, it shows $49. Do I need to go to a separate part of the site for the "blowout" price? Thanks!

Forget it - just found it :).

CLA signature (for $70!) at JRR was tempting, but not spending any money right now.

Got Vitamin from JRR Blowout for $33. Thinking about getting ADT based on the recent review in CM.

When is this sale over?
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Vitamin or Reel Adt? Hmm.

Waves Vitamine for $42 + (UVI Synsations serial for free which i will sell since i have it already). :-)
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Anyone else still waiting on the serial to be "generated manually" from JRR Shop? :/

Nothing :D

I just bought waves tune for $49.

If you're buying anything from waves, please use this link:
http://refer.waves.com/1IGX

I get 10% off on my next purchase (maybe you get something too?). Let's recycle our happiness. :D

arkmabat wrote:Vitamin or Reel Adt? Hmm.
Well, you can use vitamin on anything. I personally was surprised by how smooth it is (I had this idea it would just distort things)

Having the width control per band is the secret sauce for me. I've been waiting for something like that. Center didn't do it right, this can tighten something too stereo or widen something per band which is terrific imho.

VitaminD wrote:The same thing I bought last year with my Waves coupon code... nothing. :hihi:

There is a lot of gimmick in their plugin suite. It might be useful gimmick to some, but I'm not buying it. figuratively and literally.

Some of the more useful plugins to me in their suite are a bit more than I'd want to spend. I actually forgot, until this sale, that I owned Ren Bass and the OneKnob Louder from other giveaways :dog:

I'd use the voucher (if possible) on WUP but how often is Ren Bass updated? Same plugin for the past 15 years right? :P

Yeah that is what is so awesome about Waves imo. 15 years later and it still works with latest hosts they support!
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

hibidy wrote:
arkmabat wrote:Vitamin or Reel Adt? Hmm.
Well, you can use vitamin on anything. I personally was surprised by how smooth it is (I had this idea it would just distort things)

Having the width control per band is the secret sauce for me. I've been waiting for something like that. Center didn't do it right, this can tighten something too stereo or widen something per band which is terrific imho.
That's what I ended up getting. I thought about which I'd actually use more... thanks. Certainly terrific how adjustments can be made per band.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”