What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

elxsound
KVRAF

3303 posts since 18 Aug, 2007, from NYC

Postby elxsound; Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:01 pm Re: What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

VitaminD wrote:The same thing I bought last year with my Waves coupon code... nothing. :hihi:

There is a lot of gimmick in their plugin suite. It might be useful gimmick to some, but I'm not buying it. figuratively and literally.

Some of the more useful plugins to me in their suite are a bit more than I'd want to spend. I actually forgot, until this sale, that I owned Ren Bass and the OneKnob Louder from other giveaways :dog:

I'd use the voucher (if possible) on WUP but how often is Ren Bass updated? Same plugin for the past 15 years right? :P

F***ing WUP.

I used to keep it up to date, but damn time flies and while their wrapper (seemingly) receives new updates, the plugins I own don't. I'm not mad about the lack of updates, since if it works, then let it work... But... Don't make me pay more for sh*t I already paid for!
hibidy
KVRAF

41064 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:10 pm Re: What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

Watched a bunch of stuff on the C6 again and other than the obvious sales hype stuff, I can't see where I'm going to go wrong.

99 - 50 = 49usd.

Surely I could get 49usd for it selling it :shrug: I'd think that would be the worst case scenario.
cryophonik
KVRAF

4038 posts since 6 Sep, 2006, from Elk Grove, CA

Postby cryophonik; Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:24 pm Re: What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

If I didn't already have FF Pro-MB, I'd definitely be going for the C6.
bharris22
KVRian

692 posts since 2 Mar, 2010

Postby bharris22; Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:34 am Re: What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

Thanks!
bharris22
KVRian

692 posts since 2 Mar, 2010

Postby bharris22; Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:39 am Re: What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

elxsound wrote:
bharris22 wrote:
bluedad wrote:I picked up ADT for around $33

Hi Bluedad,

Where did you get this price - wavesuniverse?

Thanks!

JRR (blowout). Damn good price.

I picked mine up at Audiodeluxe and then saw that post. :dog: I don't need the UVI synths, but so it goes. :wheee:

Sorry for being so dense - when I add ADT at JRR shop and add my coupon code in, it shows $49. Do I need to go to a separate part of the site for the "blowout" price? Thanks!

Forget it - just found it :).
chroma
KVRian

548 posts since 10 Jan, 2010

Postby chroma; Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:54 am Re: What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

CLA signature (for $70!) at JRR was tempting, but not spending any money right now.
BERFAB
KVRAF

5371 posts since 25 Mar, 2004

Postby BERFAB; Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:21 am Re: What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

Got Vitamin from JRR Blowout for $33. Thinking about getting ADT based on the recent review in CM.

When is this sale over?
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...
arkmabat
KVRAF

2437 posts since 5 Nov, 2009

Postby arkmabat; Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:58 am Re: What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

Vitamin or Reel Adt? Hmm.
valerian_777
KVRian

673 posts since 24 Jun, 2014, from Giza Plateau

Postby valerian_777; Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:44 am Re: What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

Waves Vitamine for $42 + (UVI Synsations serial for free which i will sell since i have it already). :-)
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
arkmabat
KVRAF

Postby arkmabat; Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:53 pm Re: What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

Anyone else still waiting on the serial to be "generated manually" from JRR Shop? :/
Armadillosound
KVRian

869 posts since 28 Aug, 2013

Postby Armadillosound; Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:23 pm Re: What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

Nothing :D
keyman_sam
KVRAF

3396 posts since 7 Mar, 2005

Postby keyman_sam; Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:36 pm Re: What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

I just bought waves tune for $49.

If you're buying anything from waves, please use this link:
http://refer.waves.com/1IGX

I get 10% off on my next purchase (maybe you get something too?). Let's recycle our happiness. :D
Alesis Fusion 6HD for sale/trade - Pm me!

Sample Libraries for Shortcircuit
hibidy
KVRAF

41064 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:20 pm Re: What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

arkmabat wrote:Vitamin or Reel Adt? Hmm.

Well, you can use vitamin on anything. I personally was surprised by how smooth it is (I had this idea it would just distort things)

Having the width control per band is the secret sauce for me. I've been waiting for something like that. Center didn't do it right, this can tighten something too stereo or widen something per band which is terrific imho.
ATS
KVRAF

4389 posts since 20 Dec, 2002, from MD USA

Postby ATS; Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:28 pm Re: What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

VitaminD wrote:The same thing I bought last year with my Waves coupon code... nothing. :hihi:

There is a lot of gimmick in their plugin suite. It might be useful gimmick to some, but I'm not buying it. figuratively and literally.

Some of the more useful plugins to me in their suite are a bit more than I'd want to spend. I actually forgot, until this sale, that I owned Ren Bass and the OneKnob Louder from other giveaways :dog:

I'd use the voucher (if possible) on WUP but how often is Ren Bass updated? Same plugin for the past 15 years right? :P

Yeah that is what is so awesome about Waves imo. 15 years later and it still works with latest hosts they support!
arkmabat
KVRAF

Postby arkmabat; Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:32 pm Re: What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

hibidy wrote:
arkmabat wrote:Vitamin or Reel Adt? Hmm.

Well, you can use vitamin on anything. I personally was surprised by how smooth it is (I had this idea it would just distort things)

Having the width control per band is the secret sauce for me. I've been waiting for something like that. Center didn't do it right, this can tighten something too stereo or widen something per band which is terrific imho.

That's what I ended up getting. I thought about which I'd actually use more... thanks. Certainly terrific how adjustments can be made per band.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Everything Else (Music related)