Released Dark and Light theme for Blue Cat Audio's Patchwork

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Blue Cat Audio's Patchwork plugin is dynamic, meaning it's size and some UI elements are resizable and configurable by the user. Main panel can have 3 different sizes, that makes it very difficult to find a proper balance between different UI elements. 3D designs doesn't look good when resized that's one reason why flat designs are so popular these days. It looks consistent across devices. I always wanted to try a flat design look on a plugin. Patchwork is the best candidate for such looks. So here it is...

Dark:

Light:

You can download it from my website or Blue Cat Audio's website.
Last edited by satYatunes on Mon May 28, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

So much easier on the eyes.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Looks great!
This should be default for all his plugs.

Selfik wrote:Looks great!
This should be default for all his plugs.
+1 !
It looks very good, congratulations !
I wish MB5 could get a similar treatment at some point ;)

Nice Satya,

Thank you guys for your kind words. I was going for a color combination that's easy on the eyes. I am glad that you guys liked it.

@sinkmusic - It's good thing that a theme can be extended to other BC plugins with little effort. I tried this on freeware pack yesterday, it needs some additional work but doable. I checked out MB5 too, it would certainly need more work but if I get some spare time then I will do it.
Website | Portfolio

Congratulations to a very nice job done. Very nice balance and I love the font you are using.
Makes me want to buy PatchWorx - been eying it for a long time now :)

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Great work !
My Recording Studio http://www.echopark.at

Sweet man!
no sig

Great work! I have the impression this could fit very well with the S1 GUI.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Very nice indeed! Makes me want to buy PatchWork even more, guess I have no choice now. :tu:

The Cakewalk store has it for $55.30.

Blue Cat Audio is definitely one of the indi developers who are making a BIG difference in 2014. Another one is AconDigital. These guys are two of the very best. Lots of love for EAReckon and ToneBoosters as well.

GREAT JOB on PatchWork, Blue Cat!
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

Thanks everyone for the comments. The skins is now released, you can download it from website. It will also be available on Blue Cat Audio website shortly. Enjoy!
Website | Portfolio

Great work, sat! Your new skin design looks terrific. Thanks very much.
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

Return to “Effects”