What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What has made you scratch your head today?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

7760 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from Down on the farm

Postby Numanoid; Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:16 am Re: What has made you scratch your head today?

If somebody finds something weird in their food, why is it the first thing they do to call the newspaper and have their picture with it?
Rad Grandad

24566 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:38 pm Re: What has made you scratch your head today?

the pool at my apartment complex is not open on weekends...I haven't been to the pool since my daughter turned 16 and she could go by herself so it doesn't matter to me, but that's a real head scratcher :shrug:
Thank cod I love fish
KVRAF

13487 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON

Postby trimph1; Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:50 pm Re: What has made you scratch your head today?

Found out that corner I flipped the tractor over on was collapsing. The County knew about it and did....nothing? :?
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
addled muppet weed

33595 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:41 pm Re: What has made you scratch your head today?

Numanoid wrote:If somebody finds something weird in their food, why is it the first thing they do to call the newspaper and have their picture with it?

everybody wants to be famous, even just for two minutes.

hey arent you that guy that found a severed penis in the tin of beans?
Rad Grandad

Postby Hink; Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 pm Re: What has made you scratch your head today?

vurt wrote:
Numanoid wrote:If somebody finds something weird in their food, why is it the first thing they do to call the newspaper and have their picture with it?

it's called beans and wiener :shrug:
Thank cod I love fish
KVRAF

20347 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:03 pm Re: What has made you scratch your head today?

vurt wrote:once you try crack youll never go back...

Yes, vaginal intercourse is never quite the same afterwards
KVRAF

2524 posts since 2 Jul, 2007, from Oxycontin Acres, Georgia, USA

Postby SODDI; Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:47 pm Re: What has made you scratch your head today?

It puzzles me that so many people get bent out of shape over the drugs OTHER people take.

"Most of the trouble in this world has been caused by folks who can't mind their own business, because they have no business of their own to mind, any more than a smallpox virus has." William S. Burroughs
KVRAF

3964 posts since 6 Sep, 2006, from Elk Grove, CA

Postby cryophonik; Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:24 pm Re: What has made you scratch your head today?

The documentation for my son's train simulation software has made me scratch my head today....not to mention letting out a few choice 4-letter expletives. :x
KVRAF

20347 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:45 pm Re: What has made you scratch your head today?

Hink wrote:
vurt wrote:

it's called beans and wiener :shrug:

:hihi:
Rad Grandad

Postby Hink; Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:03 pm Re: What has made you scratch your head today?

I just had a great head scratching 15 minutes...sat down to play but there was no fx on my guitar. So I try everything, I use a Lexicon MX-400 to monitor my guitar through. I was climbing behind my desk to see if maybe a cable came unplugged, I restarted everything and nothing. So next I decided maybe a factory reset (presets are saved on my computer) and still nothing. I could select a preset and you would hear th fx for less than second and then it was dry. I'm sitting there with slumped shoulders staring at my lexicon thinking I might as well swap it out with my alesis midiverb 4 in the other room so I could salvage some playing time...as I was staring at it I noticed the button on it that said bypass and I saw that the LED was lit. I pushed the button and everything came roaring to life :oops: I did learn a couple things, one of them being that factory reset does not reset the bypass :hihi:
Thank cod I love fish
KVRer

14 posts since 26 Jun, 2014, from LA, Ca

Postby IIM8ering; Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:08 pm Re: What has made you scratch your head today?

What makes me scratch my head, I wonder who is behind the songs in the contests, they seem to be fixed. Why no one picks the new people when the songs are totally awesome, and the ones that win suck? :?: :x
KVRAF

Postby Numanoid; Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:40 am Re: What has made you scratch your head today?

Motorbikers, what is it with a warm sunny day, that makes them want to dress up in tight leather, hang out with other men in leather suits, and make a lot of noise? :roll:

More peace and love, please

Less Master & Servant
KVRAF

Postby Numanoid; Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:58 am Re: What has made you scratch your head today?

Why do people say Lamonia, when they mean Pneumonia :?
KVRAF

16338 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:15 am Re: What has made you scratch your head today?

Numanoid wrote:Motorbikers, what is it with a warm sunny day, that makes them want to dress up in tight leather, hang out with other men in leather suits, and make a lot of noise? :roll:

Adrenalin and fun ... :roll:

FYI if I wasnt wearing full leathers when I had my bike accident I wouldn't have survived it. ;)
KVRian

675 posts since 11 Jun, 2004, from London

Postby Kraznet; Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:31 am Re: What has made you scratch your head today?

Trying to use the audio editing features in Studio One after working in Samplitude/Sequoia for the last 10 years.
I think I'm getting the hang of it gradually. Although I'm missing Comparasonics colours.
My Samplitude/Sequoia Tutorials are here :
http://www.youtube.com/kraznet
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic