FL studio 12 New Vector Mixer Preview!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LawrenceF wrote:By "extremists" I meant "extreme points of view"...
The middle of the road points of view are often extreme. It's just that lots of people being extreme in the same way lets them maintain the illusion they aren't.

And having a point of view that is not middle of the road does not mean the person is extreme about it... this is a heavily biased social assumption (itself a form of extremism)

PS - I like the new mixer and look forward to trying the Mac version whenever it is ready. (and Harmor!)

Image-Line wrote:
Orbit-50 wrote:This is the part where feature requests screw up the whole thing. The beauty of the FL Studio mixer is it's simplicity and streamlined look
There are currently 6 major view modes. The one shown above with the FX slots is just one of them. There are still 'minimalist' views available. In fact, there are even more views as the mixer is dynamic and vectorial, stretching it in various ways adds/removes features too. Finally, this is an Alpha...everything is still in development.

...really, you guys are like wheelbarrow full of frogs ;)

Regards Scott
:love: :love:
..what goes around comes around..

I haven't used FLStudio for a long time..
can you drag effects to different slots already?
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

spaceman wrote:I haven't used FLStudio for a long time..
That has been possible for about 5 years....or more.

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Image-Line wrote:
spaceman wrote:I haven't used FLStudio for a long time..
That has been possible for about 5 years....or more.
That sounds about right, as I haven't used it for about 6 years.
That will probably change with the OSX version though :tu:
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

So happy they implemented my suggestion !

I have a feeling Gol must have taken a lot of coaxing to implement it... I dont know what its cost Scott or JMC yet.

(probably their souls)

(or a speedboat)

The current looks of the mix console heavily reminds me of Logic fused with Ableton Live. Only a tad better looking. I don't like the fonts however. Remind me too much of the font funk ups in Cubase.

Else... looking forward to the Mac version. I'm sure some of my friends might definitely take a closer look.

A lot has happened since good old "Fruity Loops v3" (the first time I encountered it - around 2001/2002 or so?), ton of ported FR's. So it's time the GUI might also get an overhaul. Though still not a host that might suit my needs, it's definitely not to underestimate these days.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:The current looks of the mix console heavily reminds me of Logic fused with Ableton Live. Only a tad better looking. I don't like the fonts however. Remind me too much of the font funk ups in Cubase.

Else... looking forward to the Mac version. I'm sure some of my friends might definitely take a closer look.

A lot has happened since good old "Fruity Loops v3" (the first time I encountered it - around 2001/2002 or so?), ton of ported FR's. So it's time the GUI might also get an overhaul. Though still not a host that might suit my needs, it's definitely not to underestimate these days.
You have 1468 posts where you explicitly mention cubase, and 869 mentioning steinberg. Only 132 of those posts are in a topic that explicitly mentions cubase or steinberg.

That's around 20% of your posts being about cubase/steinberg, and only 5% of those being explicitly on topic.

Whether or not your posts are factually correct or not, you really need to get some relationship counseling or something. :party:

WTF?!

Am I now being also stalked in here or what is this recent crap as of late?!

HobbyCore wrote:..., you really need to get some relationship counseling or something. :party:
And you need a nice cup of <choose from a vast list of valiables>!
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:WTF?!

Am I now being also stalked in here or what is this recent crap as of late?!
The search and math took about 30 seconds.

After another look, the frequency of your cubase banter has increased over time. If we look at your recent posts (200) then nearly 80% of your posts (157) are off-topic mentions of cubase or steinberg.

I assume that other people, like me, are pretty tired of you derailing otherwise interesting topics. If anything, you appear to be the person stalking everyone else. :roll:

I said that the fonts with this new FLStudio GUI are actually just as worse as the new "updated" fonts in Cubase (which use the OS bundled fonts, but not at the right size).

Where the heck is that derailing?! That is giving feedback to the developers. And apparently, Image Line does listen to their customers, and possible future customers as well. Personally I also worked with FLS since v3 at various places... so what the hell do you even want from me?!

Jeebuz f*cking sh*t! Go sniff up another skirt, will ya?!

this is hilarious :lol:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

No, this is actually sad.

These percentual values do not even cover the slightest bit how much of these so called "values speak against me" or speak for "off-topic mentions and bantering".

And there we go... I fell for it again!

This time, user HobbyCore pulled it off topic. Last time it was chk071 and BillCaroll. So when is my next temp ban due to enforces active censoring just to be "at ease from another user" (which I definitely consider power abuse at this point now).

For funks sake! :dog:

To Image Line:
Please keep up the good work, but please overhaul the fonts. If they access the OS fonts like Cubase does (yes, here I mention it again), chances are that you might run into font size issues. Currently these fonts do not work very well (screenshot!). But since it's still in development, I'm sure you'll find a suitable solution.

wtf is going on here?

Anyways, I'm excited with this release more than any other. When it's out in x64 that is not a beta, I'll be giving it a whirl.

Same here, really excited for the release!

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”