PSP Audioware is extraordinarily nice

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I received an email from them about a week ago.

"Warm greetings from Poland. You recently purchased Echo from us; you paid full price. We just announced our Summer Delay Sale. You can have any delay you'd like from us for free. Which one interests you?"

Can you imagine that? I chose PSP 85. PSP 85 instantly became my favorite delay plugin. I love this plugin, it's going to get a lot! of use. Thank you PSP Audioware. That was an extraordinary gesture. Leonard

wonderful :)

:party:

That´s what I call customer support! Not only do they make some dope ass plug-ins, they are also very nice people!

:tu: :clap: +1
"It dreamed itself along"

Fair play!! I've always had good dealings with those guys. :)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Wow, that's really nice from them :clap:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

That's great. And so is everything they make.

Way to go :party:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Wow, that's pretty impressive customer support! Echo is one of my favorite delay plugins ever, but PSP 85 has always intrigued me.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

I would like to take advantage of their recent promo... :( But I already own all of their delays! Really love Echo!

That's great but when are they going to have specials on VW... I am looking for that for some time now...
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

and the more PSP you own, the cheaper they get (from the site).

nothing but good things to say about them.

+1 theyre pretty good people

I just jumped on the promo a few days ago and got 42, 85, and 608. I've wanted them for a while, but I just couldn't bring myself to pay the normal price. I'm mighty happy to have them in my collection now.

I'm impressed with what they did for the OP. That is pretty darn cool imho. :tu:
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

Aye, excellent company to deal with and nice products too.

Return to “Effects”