brok landers wrote:Phil Sonic Academy, i am normally not that type of guy who says "i will buy it if you include [put your feature here]", but this time i will :
seriously, 6 things that really would complete this plugin from my experience as a sounddesigner.
1. the sine body generator imo needs an adjustable delay in milliseconds, for the body content to perfectly align with the chosen click sample. a phase shift will _not_ do it (just before you ask), as it´s the start position that has to be editable as a delay in milliseconds [or as an alternative, in samples, if real fine tuning is needed), so that one can align the body portion according to the selected click sample. from my experience, the range in miliseconds varies within max. 10 milliseconds. that´s mostly way enough to "delay" the body content. this does _wonders_ to the attack of the whole kick.
2. the lenght slider below the display right now is hardwired to _all_ envelopes. which often is a nice thing and good to have, but alternatively, if the pitch env is already set up correctly, i often only would want to alter the length of the amplitue env. which often is also perfectly set up, but needs to be shortened, according to the bass content of the track you´re using the kick in.
3. for really detailled editing i would love to see 4 things:
- zooming on the env´s for easier finetuning
- [modifier key] click on a node point to allow movement of the node _only_ vertically
- and another [modifier] click to allow movement of the node _only_ horizontally
- [modifier key] click for fine tuning of an envelope´s node position
is there a chance for these things to be implemented?
because to _me_ this then would be the perfect kick construction plugin.
i can do all od this right now with various tools, that´s not the problem, but your plugin is fast, easy and convenient, so i could get rid of all the different stuff i would need, to do the same thing just in one plugin.
just asking, don´t feel bothered...
Brok, I'm just wondering what tools you use already for creating kicks?