What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What has pissed you off today?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

User avatar
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF
 
8269 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:23 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

hibidy wrote:Plus if your doing hip hop and your neighbors hate hip hop (and more people do than you think) there just going to be annoyed.
Do I look so? :hihi:

Indeed I have some sympathy for hip hop but I'm rather coming from the Dance, Funk & Soul direction, I love funky songs with rhythm, groove and beat... I don't like over-distorted rock guitars...

I like crazy hip hop songs, for example "Ms. Jackson" by Outkast! :love: But you won't get me to listen to a "50 Cent" album... :x

Here's another great hip hop song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hig0CM237OY
hibidy
KVRAF
 
40993 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:42 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

You keep pushing that guy. I think I'll pass :hihi:

Outkast wasn't bad. Kinda sad though when the lead guy is making Gillette razor commercials though :hihi:
User avatar
werp
KVRian
 
1018 posts since 14 Aug, 2012, from Australia

Postby werp; Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:54 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

stupid back has gone sideways again..back on the walking frame.
My mancave is downstairs...sigh.
My avatar is fat and lazy, I'm 11 pixels narrower but just as lazy.
trimph1
KVRAF
 
13739 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON

Postby trimph1; Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:38 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

werp wrote:stupid back has gone sideways again..back on the walking frame.
My mancave is downstairs...sigh.


:( :hug:

Not good. You might want to take a closer look at moving said room.
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
trimph1
KVRAF
 
13739 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON

Postby trimph1; Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:42 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

Well....family lawyer and I discussed the stupid county road issue....we are suing the nogoodniks. :x :x
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
User avatar
Bombadil
KVRist
 
418 posts since 31 Aug, 2013

Postby Bombadil; Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:15 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

The beginning of every disk on the BBC's 'Cracker' series has a loud, annoying anti-piracy message that cannot be avoided ON EACH DISC. Just the very fact that I have these discs means 'I DIDN'T PIRATE THE SHOW, YOU TOSSERS!' Possibly, I could understand on the first disc, but on every one?

And yet, as Calvin's father would say, "Life goes on."
User avatar
Numanoid
KVRAF
 
8613 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from Down on the farm

Postby Numanoid; Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:20 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

Bombadil wrote:The beginning of every disk on the BBC's 'Cracker' series has a loud, annoying anti-piracy message that cannot be avoided ON EACH DISC. Just the very fact that I have these discs means 'I DIDN'T PIRATE THE SHOW, YOU TOSSERS!' Possibly, I could understand on the first disc, but on every one?

Yes it is sad when those making an item take more for granted that somebody is pirating it, than that they are actually watching it.

Instead of piracy warning, it should rather be "thank you for purchasing this product, which means the producers and their families wont end up in the poverty lines", reverse psychology giving potential pirates a bad conciousness
Halb Wesen und halb Ding
User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
 
33618 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:53 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

Bombadil wrote:The beginning of every disk on the BBC's 'Cracker' series has a loud, annoying anti-piracy message that cannot be avoided ON EACH DISC. Just the very fact that I have these discs means 'I DIDN'T PIRATE THE SHOW, YOU TOSSERS!' Possibly, I could understand on the first disc, but on every one?

And yet, as Calvin's father would say, "Life goes on."
im in the first series of cracker. theres a scene where hes playing poker, as he leaves the poker room on to the street, theres a camera shot from across the street, im just walking toward him with friends on the way home from rock world. visible for a second or so till they switch to a close up. uncredited of course!
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
 
6349 posts since 6 Sep, 2008

Postby Mushy Mushy; Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:54 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

The problem with getting the last train home is:

a) it's the last train home,
b) one has to deal the biggest scum on the face of the earth; and
c) one is far too p!ssed to deal with a) and b).

EDIT: and d) where's my 303?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"
hibidy
KVRAF
 
40993 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:09 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

Kaiser. Though much better than they used to be they give unrealistic timetables for things and unrealistic hope. So now my mom is going to spend the night instead her being able to go home. So tomorrow is going to up at the f**king crack of dawn for "hurry up and wait" all over again.

Hospitals, necessary evils.
tapper mike
KVRAF
 
3620 posts since 19 Jan, 2008

Postby tapper mike; Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:36 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

I come home after grocery shopping on Monday and just as soon as I put everything away the power goes out. It doesn't come back on till a few hours ago. Everything in the fridge is now headed for the dumpster. The power outage affected only a small area around me so I go off to a near by market to pay my electric bill. It's two early and the guy who handles it is away. They tell me to come back in a few hours. So then I decide to get work done at the local library (because I work online and the library has wi-fi. I'm there for a total of 15 minutes when the outage spreads to the library. I see intersection lights on in the distance about half a mile from the library. Which is near where I pay my utility bills. So I walk down the street to the coffee shop and figure I can do my work there. No sooner do I get down to the coffee shop then the power goes out in that area. I figure okay maybe if I can't work I can at least pay some bills it's late enough for the guy at the market which is another half mile down the road (mind you I don't have a car so I'm lugging a laptop around with me on a hot summer day) I go to the market and sure enough the power is out there.

Power out yesterday and power out today. It finally kicks back in just a few minutes ago and I'm trying to make up for two days work right now with nothing but crackers and canned soup in the house.
User avatar
macmurphy
KVRAF
 
2425 posts since 21 Jul, 2004

Postby macmurphy; Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:53 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

my father has been in hospital since saturday morning. i don't drive and it's a twenty eight mile round-trip. pretty much impossible to get to (i live in a village). i keep calling several times a day to find out how he is and all they can ever tell me is 'comfortable'. it's like pulling teeth from a shark trying to get information from these folks :(
hibidy
KVRAF
 
40993 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:05 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

tapper mike wrote:I come home after grocery shopping on Monday and just as soon as I put everything away the power goes out. It doesn't come back on till a few hours ago. Everything in the fridge is now headed for the dumpster. The power outage affected only a small area around me so I go off to a near by market to pay my electric bill. It's two early and the guy who handles it is away. They tell me to come back in a few hours. So then I decide to get work done at the local library (because I work online and the library has wi-fi. I'm there for a total of 15 minutes when the outage spreads to the library. I see intersection lights on in the distance about half a mile from the library. Which is near where I pay my utility bills. So I walk down the street to the coffee shop and figure I can do my work there. No sooner do I get down to the coffee shop then the power goes out in that area. I figure okay maybe if I can't work I can at least pay some bills it's late enough for the guy at the market which is another half mile down the road (mind you I don't have a car so I'm lugging a laptop around with me on a hot summer day) I go to the market and sure enough the power is out there.

Power out yesterday and power out today. It finally kicks back in just a few minutes ago and I'm trying to make up for two days work right now with nothing but crackers and canned soup in the house.


That sucks! :x
hibidy
KVRAF
 
40993 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:06 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

macmurphy wrote:my father has been in hospital since saturday morning. i don't drive and it's a twenty eight mile round-trip. pretty much impossible to get to (i live in a village). i keep calling several times a day to find out how he is and all they can ever tell me is 'comfortable'. it's like pulling teeth from a shark trying to get information from these folks :(


:x

I just dealt with a hospital all day, necessary evil!
User avatar
macmurphy
KVRAF
 
2425 posts since 21 Jul, 2004

Postby macmurphy; Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:11 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

hibidy wrote::x

I just dealt with a hospital all day, necessary evil!


yeah i just read your post :hug:
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic