One-Synth-Challenge 64: Swierk by Saltline (Voting Done: Z.Prime Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
drzewo Swierk

@ saltine
hmm .... in the KVR database, I just clicked on the "Related" button. It popped up with numerous items that are no longer available. What happened to them? Ichi, San, and Jekyll all look VERY intriguing!!!

bjporter wrote:Prize for All Who Entered:

If you competed in this challenge and want the ADHDidi synth prize from Saltine (And didn't get it already from his FB page), PM me with the subject line "ADHDidi prize!" and I'll send you the exclusive OSC link :)

More info here: http://bedroomproducersblog.com/2013/11 ... e-adhdidi/
Just been playing with this plus some very odd convolution reverb and delay. Looping through a very simple sequence. With magical effect. Then Sonar crashed. Oh well. Looks very interesting though. Thanks again Saltline.
The first thing you learn in life is that you're a fool. The last thing you learn is that you're the same fool. ~ Ray Bradbury.

Whats up guys, had a busy few days! Also power went out... back now. Voting is up... I'll get the new contest page (TAL Bassline or Bassline 101) up ASAP :phones: :phones: :phones:

Vote Here

Togu! Togu! Togu! Togu!

artao wrote:@ saltine
hmm .... in the KVR database, I just clicked on the "Related" button. It popped up with numerous items that are no longer available. What happened to them? Ichi, San, and Jekyll all look VERY intriguing!!!
I no longer support these products but i have been making them available to download through the FB page every couple of months.

Like, who does the best bass line rather than "song"? :hihi:

There is not a single prize I would like to have, not very motivating... :hihi:
Last edited by fluffy_little_something on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OSC 65 pic - feel free to share :)

Last edited by bjporter on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saltline wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:My biggest gripe with it is the noise on higher octaves, and the way the square/pulse has been implemented, which might actually be correct, but prevents me from making some key patches, mostly solo string instruments such as bass and other guitars. But who knows what it is intended for...
I am looking into these things too.
I have not had it on my system for some time, but if I remember correctly the noise was mostly when playing chords using just one wave per osc instead of any unison setting.
I guess I wrote some issues and suggestions on one of the news items for that synth months ago...

I think you should perfect it and charge for it (say 10 quid), rather than leave it like that and give it away for free. Many people like such simple, yet complete basic synths, of which there are actually few. They are all missing something or other...

voted!

Will be all the entries converted to Mp3 to download from Archieve.org?

... Because donwload WAVs will take too much time .

J.Ruegg wrote:Will be all the entries converted to Mp3 to download from Archieve.org?

... Because donwload WAVs will take too much time .
Ah krikey! Thanks for the heads up.. I'll get on that

I downloaded the .zip linked on the OSC 64 page ... there's only 16 files in it, so it's missing a whole bunch of tracks.

Voted!

Voted !
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

Return to “Instruments”