What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

the many ways age catches up with you...

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

5237 posts since 23 May, 2002, from Tutukaka, New Zealand

Postby kritikon; Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:39 pm the many ways age catches up with you...

Found myself using my nosehair trimmers to trim my ears this morning. Nose ain't so bad, but if I don't trim my ears I end with what passes for a minge growing out of each one... :?
KVRAF

3062 posts since 25 Jun, 2004

Postby highkoo; Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:45 pm Re: the many ways age catches up with you...

I too get ear hairs.
But on the outside.
Like, at the very top most outer part of the ear.
Like an elf or something...
To the point where I actually trim it, cuz its weird.
Sometimes I get em on the tragus too. The little nub.

Im not "old", but I did not have it when I was young.
So weird...
I blame it on headphones... :phones:
KVRAF

20070 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:54 pm Re: the many ways age catches up with you...

Aches in my knees from squatting to clean the cat litter is the one that bothers me most. I don't like kneeling on the floor next to the litter box and it's not practical to remain standing. Seems like only a few minutes is enough for it to bother me.
Boss Lovin' DR

3555 posts since 14 Mar, 2002, from the grimness of yorkshire

Postby donkey tugger; Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:01 pm Re: the many ways age catches up with you...

Don't know what you lads are on about. Just played cricket for 4 hours in the car park with the local West Indians (probably not as PC as 'blacks' but better than 'coloureds', a couple of them play for 'Leeds Caribean'), feel fine. When the booze and marjuhuhanah wears off I may ache ever so slightly.
KVRAF

3062 posts since 25 Jun, 2004

Postby highkoo; Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:06 pm Re: the many ways age catches up with you...

donkey tugger wrote:When the booze and marjuhuhanah wears off

I knew it.
That was my mistake! :dog:
Rad Grandad

24619 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:08 pm Re: the many ways age catches up with you...

+1 on hair, a Norelco Groomer is helpful...knees okay, back okay, of course I started wearing glasses 49 weeks ago (not just reading glasses anymore)...there was one thing else about aging that I notice all the time and I was going to post about but I cant for the life of remember what it was...I knew it when I clicked post reply...but now? :? Damn I wish I could remember what it was :shrug:
As long as you hate, there will be people to hate
-George Harrison
KVRAF

4317 posts since 20 Jul, 2010

Postby Sendy; Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:27 pm Re: the many ways age catches up with you...

When I type quickly these days, as of the last year or so, I've found myself getting letters the wrong way around and having to use the backspace key. I also can't get as far as I used to in Super C on the NES.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp!
KVRian

979 posts since 9 Sep, 2010

Postby Robmobius; Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:54 pm Re: the many ways age catches up with you...

I've lots of recurring injuries from doing martial arts for over two decades. When I was in my 30s I'd always heal up really quick, now I have nagging back pains.

On the plus side, I'm not as dumb as I was in my 20s. Plus, I can grow a proper man-beard. :)
My gear review blog at the Industry Hotspot Website:

http://theindustryhotspot.com/profiles/ ... ailwz3fygg
KVRist

497 posts since 14 Feb, 2006, from Berkeley, CA

Postby Winstontaneous; Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:55 pm Re: the many ways age catches up with you...

Sendy wrote:.SEN eht no C repuS ni ot desu I sa raf sa teg t'nac osla I .yek ecapskcab eht esu ot gnivah dna dnuora yaw gnorw eht srettel gnitteg flesym dnuof ev'I ,os ro raey tsal eht fo sa ,syad eseht ylkciuq epyt I nehW

Yeah, see what you mean! :hihi:
KVRAF

7858 posts since 16 Apr, 2003, from -on the outside looking in

Postby ouroboros; Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:06 pm Re: the many ways age catches up with you...

Ill reply when I find my glasses
KVRian

979 posts since 9 Sep, 2010

Postby Robmobius; Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:30 pm Re: the many ways age catches up with you...

Oh, and bad ear fuzz as well.
My gear review blog at the Industry Hotspot Website:

http://theindustryhotspot.com/profiles/ ... ailwz3fygg
KVRAF

Postby robojam; Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:11 pm Re: the many ways age catches up with you...

donkey tugger wrote:When the booze and marjuhuhanah wears off

Well it's always better with some home remedies...
KVRAF

4798 posts since 9 Mar, 2003

Postby experimental.crow; Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:21 pm Re: the many ways age catches up with you...

I often find myself yelling at clouds ...
KVRAF

9267 posts since 11 Aug, 2008, from Alto Icon

Postby Aloysius; Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:25 pm Re: the many ways age catches up with you...

My left leg wants to go west when my right leg is traveling east.
My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake.
KVRAF

Postby robojam; Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:32 pm Re: the many ways age catches up with you...

experimental.crow wrote:I often find myself yelling at clouds ...

Especially the ones that have no business looking at you that way...
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic