Running vst setups through sandboxie!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

Basicaly ive tried several times to install vst's through sandboxie, but never figured it out so far, i right click the setup file, run sanboxed, choose the path to my vst folder and installation confirms it has been installed, i open my vst folder and there is nothing! wtf is going on?, please someone illuminate me!, and yes i believe in try before you buy, for the simple reason i dont like to demo out a synth with white noise popping out every 2 minutes or an annoying dude hollering 'thank you for trying this demo' every few seconds!, cheers.

You won't get help like that on this website!

Go to Audioz.eu

@ ChrisLexor

I'd rather remove the link to the warez site if you don't want to get banned :!:

That said, I cannot help someone who want to extract warez in sandboxie...

:dog:

ImageImage

Darn it!
I wanted to be in before the WOK :(

Anyway; mejinuf - regardless of your justification; you are defending piracy; and therefore defending theft; and therefore defending activity that is destructive to an industry and community you seem to be suggesting you (ultimately) want to support. Even if your defence is that the developer isn't losing any money, the developers know their software is being pirated/stolen; especially when they're reminded in threads like this; and that knowledge certainly can't be motivating. In essence I feel you are insulting the developers who's plugins you are testing. Have you thought about how much work they put into the tools you want to use to express yourself? Have you thought about how insulting you are being? Please do so.

Return to “Instruments”