Unable to offline bounce a project in LogicPro X

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

I am unable to offline bounce a LogicPro X project with AGT 1.7 track in it. When I try to do that, the playhead stops, my mouse cursor changes to wheel and LogicPro goes to infinite loop. To continue work I need to Force Quit the LogicPro. I think this is related to Guitar 1 track. If I change the instrument for the track or delete the track I am able to bounce. I am able to realtime bounce though.

I uploaded the LogicPro X project to the cloud. Use the following link https://copy.com/t9qtesKoTAMz

Any support appreciated.

Many thanks

We will check into your project, you are welcome.
Best regards

Hi

The same is with freezing tracks. It stucks in the middle of a track.

darius.pranskus wrote:Hi

The same is with freezing tracks. It stucks in the middle of a track.
Hi darius,

Firstly I need to put that, if this issue is happening, this is really machine dependent. I tested on my Logic pro x on my machine (macbook pro with ssd) and offline bounced 10 times without issue. Though during every bounce on my machine, the process hangs for near 1 second at about the 25th bar. But it goes through. So I really cannot have a freezing scene for me to debug on this issue.

This issue was reported and happened on previous versions, but for 1.7.0 it should have worked fine.
You said your AGT is 1.7.0 and I noticed there is an AGL in your project. So is the AGL on your machine also 1.7.0?

Thanks.

shaoduo

Return to “Ample Sound”