Volume gradually fades out on its own while continuously looping a phrase in Note Editing Mode

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow! So many new features have been added to RC over the past few months; so little time to play with them all. Thank you Attila for all your hard work! :)

I just noticed some interesting behavior with the latest beta 64-bit build of RC running on Windows 8.1. I put together a four chord progression (I, ii, V7, I) and added a Chord Generator to the first bar. To this generator added the Phrase Variation "Spread Out Chord Notes" (variation #6, I think). I then stretched the Chord Generator across all four bars with a Phrase Resize setting of "Regenerate". I switched from "Phrase Editing Mode" to "Note Editing Mode" and edited the last bar with the I chord.

I turned on looping and pressed the play button:

With each successive repetition, the volume gradually fades until it eventually fades out completely -- did I unintentionally enable some "fade out" setting? I noticed that this behavior only happens while RC is in "Note Editing" mode.

Can anyone else verify this behavior?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Yes, I also heard the fade out!
This bug is fixed now, thank you for attaching the composition file.

Thanks!
Attila

Return to “MusicDevelopments”