Reaktor
Kontakt

Do you see what the first letters spell? -> A - R - K :o

Where is Indiana Jones when you need him :D

This
Absynth 6
Reaktor 6
Kontakt 6
theory has big problem beat number is not 666 is calculated wrong way.I dont remember correct one fully sure but mostly i remember 618.

egbert wrote:
Ben H wrote:Kontakt 6
Reaktor 6
Absynth 6

The Mark Of The Beast
AND, they just released a library called Session Horns Pro. :evil:
Coincidence? I think not.
:wink:
I dare them to bring out Komplete 10 - The Beast Edition

aMUSEd wrote:
egbert wrote:
Ben H wrote:Kontakt 6
Reaktor 6
Absynth 6
:clap:
It is only this sort of in depth, scientific analysis that enables us to divine their true purpose over there in Hamburg.
"I got a car battery and two jumper cables that argue different."
Rust Cohle

All I want is Absynth a granular looping checkbox I would upgrade to Komplete 10 just for that :x
SW: Cubase 9.5 | Komplete 11 | Omnisphere 2 | Perfect Storm 2.5 | Soundtoys 5
HW: Steinberg UR28M | Focal Alpha 50 | Fender Jazz Bass | Alesis VI25

JPQ wrote:This
Absynth 6
Reaktor 6
Kontakt 6
theory has big problem beat number is not 666 is calculated wrong way.I dont remember correct one fully sure but mostly i remember 618.
My sources disagree, emphatically.
"I got a car battery and two jumper cables that argue different."
Rust Cohle

I hate to be "debbie downer" but I'm not sure K10 will offer anything significant. Other than bugfixes (which are iffy with IK) I don't know what there is to make "better"

I'd love for them to release "reflektor" from guitar rig though :)

hibidy wrote:I hate to be "debbie downer" but I'm not sure K10 will offer anything significant.
Well, it remains to be seen, but it would be very cool to have 666 in it :P

I know this sounds silly, but what I have always wanted are Scarbee midi bass loops. Those have the potential to sound great IF you can program them. The only people who can program them to sound great are bass players. . which kinda defeats the purpose.

I can play bass but I just imitate groves I have heard, it would be nice to have a huge inspirational library of midi. I would buy whatever version of Komplete has that. I am on K9U and already too much stuff to ever use.

hibidy wrote:I hate to be "debbie downer" but I'm not sure K10 will offer anything significant. Other than bugfixes (which are iffy with IK) I don't know what there is to make "better"
I can't wait to see the next product from the Monark team. Hoping it be a virtual P5.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

electro wrote:
hibidy wrote:I hate to be "debbie downer" but I'm not sure K10 will offer anything significant. Other than bugfixes (which are iffy with IK) I don't know what there is to make "better"
I can't wait to see the next product from the Monark team. Hoping it be a virtual P5.
At the very least, I would hope K10U includes the libraries that didn't come with K9U. That would be significant.

For Ultimate, sure. But for the Incomplete Komplete, I don't want more hard drive clogging wav files. I'd rather see more development of the software synthesizers and effects. FM9, Absynth5, Massive2, etc.

Well when I talk about significant, I'm thinking product number changes. I don't know what I'm missing right now. R6? I'm not geeky enough to use anything but spark and monark. Monark is pretty cool, but I have that. K6? Please tell me how little I know but what would the common user need that it doesn't already do? G6 would be cool if it was totally redone, but G5 is pretty behind in sound for these days. A6? Well, I guess they could improve upon it. Again, not sure If I'm techy enough to be able to describe exactly what I see. FM9? Massive 2? What would be the things that need to be changed other than the candy of "ohhhhhhhh, new and shinny!"

Not trying to be negative, I'm all for it. I have K9 and would love to see a really killer update for K10 too :cool: I just don't know other than bug fixes what they can do to improve them.

Not bug fixes.. new features.

That said we are likely at a crossroads.. the current software is more than capable.. good enough.. which is probably why they've started throwing in more sample libraries instead.

The only main things I'd like to see are increases GUI sizability and improved algorithms in the effects. But they are a company so I'm sure they can figure something out to make money. :hihi:

hibidy wrote:K6? Please tell me how little I know but what would the common user need that it doesn't already do?
Well a GUI overhaul is a must. More and better effects is always good to have (Kontakt cries out for a much better delay and modulation FX, it doesn't have a ring modulator for example, etc.), I wouldn't mind if they added even more filter types...

Return to “Instruments”