Tonestack by Yonac

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone tried this yet? Just bought it but won't get the chance to play through it for a couple of weeks. Interface looks yummy and being able to have independant stereo fx chains is a welcome addition to iOS.

I really hope it sounds as good as it looks.

I haven't bought it yet, but reports are that it takes some more tweaking to get a good sound, as compared to JamUp/Bias (which I own).
I've considered buying it just for the parallel effect routing capability, but I hear that the JamUp devs are working on parallel.

G
Don't ask me, I just play here.

I have it and also got the mother load iap. For the basic introductory price it is superb (£2.99). Lots of usable amps and effects, sounds really good. It's true that you need to fiddle a bit more than with jamup to get the sound you're after, but with unlimited preset saves and basic filing options for your presets, it's worth the time hassle of setting it up. And the set up itself is easy with all the dials and nobs quickly to hand.

Plenty of highlights with the app from the models through to quality of sounds, but the real show stealer is the splitter pedal which mixed with unlimited (well, limited to CPU of ipad) amps and effects you can make some crazy multi amp sounds.

The mother load iap was quite steep in price, but no regrets. Currently my favorite guitar app. Just needs some more bass based amps which is an area still led by jam up.

I love jam up and bias. I really love tonestack.

I really like this app....great tone...great effects...video demo coming soon. Really surprisingly good. The MotherLoad is well worth it
Rock On!

Here's a quick sound lip of my custom "Dirty Licks" patch https://soundcloud.com/buddemeyer72/aur ... stack-test
Rock On!

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”