What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Plugin appreciation: AD Big Seq2

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRist

104 posts since 29 Jun, 2012

Postby GFunk; Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:52 am Plugin appreciation: AD Big Seq2

I've been sitting on this plugin for a while since I purchased this in a sale and have not gotten around to using it propperly up until now. I have used it on a few tunes in the past but didn't really have the time to familiarise myself with it. Now that I've spent a bit more time with it I've got to admit....I'm impressed!
Cubase user, House producer.

http://soundcloud.com/gavin-jackson
KVRAF

5439 posts since 28 Apr, 2004, from france

Postby sinkmusic; Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:30 pm Re: Plugin appreciation: AD Big Seq2

Yes, it's a sleeper : not as intuitive as i thought it would be when i bought it, but very rewarding when i remember about it and start tweaking it.
KVRist

148 posts since 13 Feb, 2010

Postby stroker_ace; Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:48 am Re: Plugin appreciation: AD Big Seq2

Yeah, it's an amazing plug-in. I went in search of a lower-cost alternative to the Adrenalinn Sync, and the BigSeq2 was the clear winner.

I still wound up buying the Adrenalinn Sync, though. Partly because of that lack of intuitiveness sinkmusic mentioned...........but mostly because the Adrenalinn Sync is so damn awesome. :party:
"I don't get involved...I make music." - thejonsolo

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects