Is AriesVerb still in development?

Official support for: ariescode.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AriesVerb - Feedback Delay Network Processor

Some people just aren't cut out to be independent plugin developers.

Sure you may be able to write great sounding code, but it's platform support and customer service that will be the test of your resolve.

Go work for someone else who can deal with that stuff, instead of going it alone.

f**k yeah I do not understand that with all of them going, WayOutware, Zynaddsubfx, SpinAudio, WhiteNoise, they write good code, and a secret organization of prevent superiority software over hardvare just dissolve them in acid, what a madhouse.

Guys, how do you think, can get link to full version if buy it now ? What is the likelihood that this will happen? :lol: This is not a fully automatic process, right?
I am afraid that a little more and I'll buy it.

bmanic wrote: It's almost criminal that this gem is left to gather dust! Almost.. I kind of like it as a secret weapon. Not sure how many licenses you've sold but so far none of my customers over the past 4 years have ever even heard of it!
Criminal is actually charging over a hundred dollars for something that remained in beta for four years. Years ago I was considering buying it with the understanding it would actually be a full product. Beta should be free and then charge for the full version. The way u-he does it. But charging for an abandoned beta? You have to be kidding.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Criminal is actually charging over a hundred dollars for something that remained in beta for four years. Years ago I was considering buying it with the understanding it would actually be a full product. Beta should be free and then charge for the full version. The way u-he does it. But charging for an abandoned beta? You have to be kidding.
yep that’s exactly why I abandoned the idea of buying it. I liked it and enjoyed the overall reverb sound but because of the total absence of communication & update, I just gave up and my money ended to another company… ;)

Each time I see a new post in here I'm always excited but it's never about what I hope it is! :(

There you go, another false one!! ;)

Hahaha forget it man this thing is dead, really. 4 years... lol

BTW i bought ok it then two month ago. Now i can say that this is really one of the most interesting reverb that i probe ever.

Bump. Still possible to buy this thing right? Been using the demo and it's fantastic.

camsr wrote:Bump. Still possible to buy this thing right? Been using the demo and it's fantastic.
Well, i think yes, but with a high probability will be have a some headache after payment to get a personal license from Christian. I waited about 5 days (in August this year, about i mentioned above), and I also wrote to Christian and share-it support for it (maybe it has accelerated the process, I do not know).

Another yearly bump. Let's not forget this gem! It is still one of the absolute best effects processors around! The reverbs you can do with this thing are out of this world!
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote:Another yearly bump. Let's not forget this gem! It is still one of the absolute best effects processors around! The reverbs you can do with this thing are out of this world!
Still hoping for a miracle? I in your community too :D

Maybe the dev would release the code and someone could continue development? It really is a stellar plugin - the reverb quality is unmatched in the "freeverb" world.

If I wanted to purchase this, I would have to send him an Email? How is payment handled? The purchase link on the website is dead.

Wow, over 2 years and no reply...

Really not impressed with forking out for abandonware, but I guess that is the risk when buying a beta product.

Hopefully Christian is alright!

Return to “AriesCode”