Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Numanoid - I see that you posted this week's specials from Puremagnetik on the main bargain thread. Do you have any of these? How is the quality? Perhaps worth subscribing for the $8/month?

bharris22 wrote:Hi Numanoid - I see that you posted this week's specials from Puremagnetik on the main bargain thread. Do you have any of these? How is the quality? Perhaps worth subscribing for the $8/month?
I've got 5GB of Puremagnetik product on my harddrive for Kontakt. Most def worth it for the price.

Also nice for those with earlier version of Kontakt that it can be loaded in v3.5 and up. And you don't just get delivered the product for Kontakt, also Live and Logic format is included

So I take it you have the monthly subscription? Does it usually contain one of the existing libraries, or are there new ones included each month that are not already available? Thanks!

For the Alchemy 50% sale is the regular price $17 minus 50% = $8.50? I have no idea this is why I am asking. :help: Should this be so clearly stated that I need not ask? Or is it so obvious I still missed it.

Two. I plan to buy the new Alchemy 2 when it is released. Will these presets/samples be usable with the new features in the Alchemy 2?

Kalamata Kid wrote:For the Alchemy 50% sale is the regular price $17 minus 50% = $8.50? I have no idea this is why I am asking. :help: Should this be so clearly stated that I need not ask? Or is it so obvious I still missed it.

Two. I plan to buy the new Alchemy 2 when it is released. Will these presets/samples be usable with the new features in the Alchemy 2?
The regular price is $35 and the sale price is listed already on the page: $17 (slightly less than half off).

You don't get half off of half off.

jsp1979 wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:For the Alchemy 50% sale is the regular price $17 minus 50% = $8.50? I have no idea this is why I am asking. :help: Should this be so clearly stated that I need not ask? Or is it so obvious I still missed it.

The regular price is $35 and the sale price is listed already on the page: $17 (slightly less than half off).

Thanks. The sales price is shown. Good to know that.
I need no ask if they said $35 regular price. Sale price $17.

Kalamata Kid wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:

Thanks. The sales price is shown. Good to know that.
I need no ask if they said $35 regular price. Sale price $17.
or the sale price is shown.

And JRRShop is selling with a 15% discount from the already 50% off reduced banks

bharris22 wrote:So I take it you have the monthly subscription? Does it usually contain one of the existing libraries, or are there new ones included each month that are not already available? Thanks!
Yes, it's usually one of the new ones. You have to download it every month. If you don't download it, you miss it and get nothing for your money. If your drive crashes and you lose you downloads, they won't reply to your emails and you get nothing for your money. At least these were my experiences with them. I unsubscribed.

Thanks, Uncle E!

Purchased 7 Alchemy sound banks from JRR today.
Very fast & smooth transfer!

My first order at JRRSHOP but definitely not the last.

DJBRUTAL wrote:
chrisby wrote:Zildjian Gen 16 Digital Vault Z-Pack, $10 on ebay w/ free shipping
Thanks! Got the last one!

In case anyone else was interested looks like he's put more up (currently 9 available) -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zildjian-Gen-16 ... 19eefb9929

@natufian: What exactly do you get with membership? I looks like most of the songs still need to be purchased (albeit at a discount to members). I'm interested, but the site seems a bit ambiguous to me.

Thanks in advance,
G
natufian wrote:Several days ago Uncle E posted about the Playground Sessions sale. He didn't mention the fine print that ultimately sold me:
A Playground Sessions membership purchased from JRR Shop is a LIFETIME membership!
A purchase from the website is only good for an annual membership and is also a slightly higher price.

chrisby wrote:
DJBRUTAL wrote:
chrisby wrote:Zildjian Gen 16 Digital Vault Z-Pack, $10 on ebay w/ free shipping
Thanks! Got the last one!

In case anyone else was interested looks like he's put more up (currently 9 available) -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zildjian-Gen-16 ... 19eefb9929
I got the Volume 2 on clearance at Sam Ash NYC for the same price and I still haven't even used it! LOL. At that price though... They BFD2 upgrade for $10 that day too and I haven't even touched the tip of the iceberg with that!

Anyone have any input regarding the UVI String Machines that JRRShop has for sale in comparison with the Retro Machines mk2 that comes with Komplete 9 (which I have) and the GForce VSM + expansion? The UVI appears to be a pretty good deal but if there is significant overlap with the NI version then I will probably skip it. CM gave the UVI String Machines a very good review, though. The GForce VSM + Expansion appears to have the largest number of sampled machines in it.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”