What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Diversion 1.3 available and goes on sale

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

19246 posts since 14 Sep, 2002, from In teh net

Postby aMUSEd; Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:38 am Re: Diversion 1.3 available and goes on sale

I've reloaded it - going faster now - must have caught it at a bad time
KVRAF

1919 posts since 27 Mar, 2010, from UK

Postby MFXxx; Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:03 am Re: Diversion 1.3 available and goes on sale

No issue with download, started out with 10 mins remaining then kicked in under 2 mins.

Still getting popping on first load, although minor.
Do however get popping and clicking on ASIO selecting and changing patches. Livable but do have to watch my ears and place limter on channel as a work around...

Win 8.1 Pro x64
Cubase 7.5.2x64 and Maschine 2.1.2 x64

I so want to love this...please keep up the good work Dmitry
Last edited by MFXxx on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rintrah roars & shakes his fires in the burdend air..
i7 2.66 12GB/SSD/Win8.1Prox64/RME FF800
AK/TI/x0xb0x/Maschine/Fireworx/JD800/JV1080/AdamsA7X
NI Komp'8U/Slate/Kush/Soundtoys and a shit load more
KVRAF

19246 posts since 14 Sep, 2002, from In teh net

Postby aMUSEd; Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:09 am Re: Diversion 1.3 available and goes on sale

aMUSEd wrote:I seem to be having lots of problems in the latest build of Bidule - in 32 bit the VST is not showing and the AU opens a big white screen, in 64 bit the VST gui will not open at all, although the Au seems better behaved.

What I'm finding is the gui will not load when I doubleclick on the VST or AU but when I try and close Bidule the Diversion windows suddenly appears, then I can use it. Weird.
KVRAF

4129 posts since 2 Sep, 2005, from city of lights (nl)

Postby core; Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:45 am Re: Diversion 1.3 available and goes on sale

Great to see a new update :tu:
rekkerd.org - latest news, free samples, audio plugins, patches & sounds and plugins deals
KVRian

1221 posts since 25 Jun, 2008, from Montreal, Canada

Postby xx JPRacer xx; Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:14 am Re: Diversion 1.3 available and goes on sale

billcarroll wrote:my secret is having only 40 MB connection :D

aMUSEd wrote:I have 100MB broadband

You don't have 100 MB and 40 MB connection. You have 100 Mb/s and 40 Mb/s connection, small "b". And since it's a rate and not a size, please don't forget the "/s" or "ps" (Mbps). :party: 8)
KVRAF

Postby MFXxx; Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:55 am Re: Diversion 1.3 available and goes on sale

Just a small update, the sound glitching when changing patches is impacting the soundcard ASIO driver, so the limiter solution mentioned in earlier post is irrelevant.
Shame I was hoping this was going to dissapear.
In fairness this is not an isolated case with just Diversion but does seem to affect a few others ie Waldorf PPG Wave3, Spire
So frustrating when so many other dev's appear not to have the issue NI, u-he and so many others.
KVRist

384 posts since 3 Nov, 2009

Postby sches; Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 pm Re: Diversion 1.3 available and goes on sale

MFXxx, I'll check if I can do something for reducing impact on Asio, it's annoying thing.
Sorry guys for unstable download, new server I'm going to rent will have more bandwidth.
KVRian

1145 posts since 9 Dec, 2011

Postby billcarroll; Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:50 pm Re: Diversion 1.3 available and goes on sale

xx JPRacer xx wrote:
billcarroll wrote:my secret is having only 40 MB connection :D

aMUSEd wrote:I have 100MB broadband

You don't have 100 MB and 40 MB connection. You have 100 Mb/s and 40 Mb/s connection, small "b". And since it's a rate and not a size, please don't forget the "/s" or "ps" (Mbps). :party: 8)

True, true.
KVRAF

5921 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there

Postby Sampleconstruct; Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:53 am Re: Diversion 1.3 available and goes on sale

Ah, finally - thank's for the fixes Dmitry, so I guess it's time for another Diversion library then :) I always forget how good this synth actually sounds...

Mixing a glass texture (sampling mode) with an Okarina sample (granular mode) in this fresh patch:

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/g ... -diversion
KVRAF

2519 posts since 13 Feb, 2001, from What do you care? :)

Postby Sequent; Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:53 am Re: Diversion 1.3 available and goes on sale

It's been a crazy past couple days over here (meaning, for me)... THIS news from Simon is the best news I've heard all week. This and the new update from Dmitry, of course!

:D :party: :clap:

Sampleconstruct wrote:Ah, finally - thank's for the fixes Dmitry, so I guess it's time for another Diversion library then :) I always forget how good this synth actually sounds...

Mixing a glass texture (sampling mode) with an Okarina sample (granular mode) in this fresh patch:

Spacey stuff: www.myspace.com/sequent7
Cloudy stuff: www.soundcloud.com/sequent7

Available on iTunes and at Amazon.
KVRAF

5921 posts since 12 Oct, 2008, from Here and there

Postby Sampleconstruct; Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:29 am Re: Diversion 1.3 available and goes on sale

Sequent wrote:It's been a crazy past couple days over here (meaning, for me)... THIS news from Simon is the best news I've heard all week. This and the new update from Dmitry, of course!

:D :party: :clap:

Sampleconstruct wrote:Ah, finally - thank's for the fixes Dmitry, so I guess it's time for another Diversion library then :) I always forget how good this synth actually sounds...

:D thank's man! It'll take a little while until I officially announce it as I have some other stuff to finish first, but I'll be collecting Diversion patches steadily.
KVRAF

Postby MFXxx; Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:05 am Re: Diversion 1.3 available and goes on sale

sches wrote:MFXxx, I'll check if I can do something for reducing impact on Asio, it's annoying thing.
Sorry guys for unstable download, new server I'm going to rent will have more bandwidth.

Thanks for the consideration. I really hope you can sort it, Diversion is a very powerful and in my opinion, underated synth and should have a much higher profile.
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments