170 free presets for Wusikstation V6/V7

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thought I'd post this here as well as the Wusik forum.

These are presets made with the stock sounds of Wusikstation V7 but will load in V6 as well.

This is something I started doing last summer and the total stayed at 160 for a while. I just updated the file with 10 more today.

You can get it here:

http://westgatesounds.net/free/index.html

The link is near the top of the page....

The file has been updated with changes only to the vocal Hymn/Chant presets in the WavSeq folder. Added a volume envelope to the voice layers.....

dnekm wrote:Thought I'd post this here as well as the Wusik forum.

These are presets made with the stock sounds of Wusikstation V7 but will load in V6 as well.

This is something I started doing last summer and the total stayed at 160 for a while. I just updated the file with 10 more today.

You can get it here:

Lord knows why I would want to. But in for a penny, in for a pound...

I was checking out Zen today and saw that you have the Rhino presets in there, but I couldn't see any for Wusik. Is that right? Did I miss something?

I remember Rhino being such an amazing synth and your presets were just the icing on the cake.

I think maybe now would be a good time to install it on my win7 system. Maybe Zen too.

Anway, thanks for the freebs.

codec_spurt wrote:

You can get it here:

I was checking out Zen today and saw that you have the Rhino presets in there, but I couldn't see any for Wusik. Is that right? Did I miss something?

I remember Rhino being such an amazing synth and your presets were just the icing on the cake.

I think maybe now would be a good time to install it on my win7 system. Maybe Zen too.

I think I got the initial set awhile ago...I could visualize the website as soon as I saw "Westgate Sounds" in this post. But you have to go to the "Free Presets" page (which is in his link above); the WusikStation presets are the second dark-red link on the left. To be fair, I got lost the first time I went to the site, too. I was looking at the "WusikStation Presets" page, and that's now where I should have been.

Hope this helps.

Steve

P.S.: The other presets on the site seem to have very reasonable prices. Might be worth checking out when I re-install WusikStation!
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

planetearth wrote:
codec_spurt wrote:

You can get it here:

I think I got the initial set awhile ago...I could visualize the website as soon as I saw "Westgate Sounds" in this post. But you have to go to the "Free Presets" page (which is in his link above); the WusikStation presets are the second dark-red link on the left. To be fair, I got lost the first time I went to the site, too. I was looking at the "WusikStation Presets" page, and that's now where I should have been.

Hope this helps.

Steve

P.S.: The other presets on the site seem to have very reasonable prices. Might be worth checking out when I re-install WusikStation!
Actually I was talking more about the fact that Daniel's presets for Rhino have been included in the Zen preset manager (also made by the peeps that make Rhino). And wondering why Daniel's presets for Wusik have not been included in the manager.

I have a massive massive amount of presets already from Westgate. Daniel is like my favourite no.1 sound designer. I'm just in the process of getting everything set up so I can use all the stuff I bought from him. But you have to grab it while you can. He doesn't hang around. He recycles his stuff and I missed the odd bank or two. But I have enough for a lifetime, especially with the permutations with Wusik.

And Rhino.

I don't buy samples. I don't buy patches. I have enough potential energy balled up in those patches/samples to last me a life time. Every possible sound and emotion has been provided for.

Still, the Zen patch manager might be nice to make sense of it.

Pay no attention to me.

Just installed Zen, will let you know when it finished updating.....

I see 4 of my early presets listed for Rhino....

I requested a code from 'Tick to let me upload presets and have added 20 of the WavSeq presets from the file as a test. Right now I am only tagging them with my name, Wusik Station and Wusik V6/7 under Banks. Any other sorting will be left up to you.

I will let you know when I can upload them and make the available through Zen....

Okay, the first 21 presets have now been uploaded through ZEN. If someone can please let me know that they can get them and they work, I will work on doing the rest.... :D

All of the presets have now been uploaded through Zen. I will add more as I sort through them....

You can get it here:

A BIG thanks, FREE is good!

:party: :hug:

Firebird - you are welcome.... :D

Right now I have 276 presets for Wusikstation V6/7 available through Zen from Big Tick.

171 of them are free, and are the same as the ones in the file on my site.

The others are the presets from my ArtVera NewAge pack and The SoundBank Plus pack. Individual presets can be purchased through Zen for 12 cents apiece.....

dnekm wrote:Firebird - you are welcome.... :D

Right now I have 276 presets for Wusikstation V6/7 available through Zen from Big Tick.

171 of them are free, and are the same as the ones in the file on my site.

The others are the presets from my ArtVera NewAge pack and The SoundBank Plus pack. Individual presets can be purchased through Zen for 12 cents apiece.....

Nice one. I'm going to try to make some sense of these soon.

Return to “Soundware”