Bare Demos Needed

Official support for: soundiron.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Some hopefully constructive feedback.

I bought -many- products back when y'all were ToneHammer. I used to complain mightily that you just needed stripped demos so I could really hear the thing being sold. In response, Troels (sic?) started posting 'bare' demos. Which were very helpful. So I bought.

Now, I keep getting e-mails for new products from both spin-offs but nowadays, it seems like all yer demos are 'fully dressed'; slathered with electronica and verb. In many cases, the 'product' is almost a background item in the production. This makes it almost impossible for me to evaluate. So I don't buy.

---JC

With all of our new releases, more than half of our demos generally include "naked" versions or they are naked to begin with. You can see any available naked mixes toward the bottom of each library's Soundcloud playlist. We try to encourage our composer team to create demos using only the library they're testing, but we give them the choice in the end to go with whatever creative flow they want with each track they write.

Also keep in mind that most of our libraries always include bonus sections of ambiences and re-synthesized content as well as the standard acoustic content. These ambiences, pads, drones and soundscapes are set up as fully playable instruments, each created by manipulating the source recordings. This is an extremely popular feature among our soundtrack composer users, because it provides unique and complimentary accompaniment options. Often times, any "electronica" you might hear in the background of a demo track is actually that included ambient material.

Hi there,

I purchased my first SoundIron instrument (Emotional Piano) last year and couldn't be happier with the product. I'm now a huge fan of SoundIron!

In order to buy more plugins from SoundIron, I've just purchased the full version of Kontakt 5. I too, would find it really useful to hear demos of the preset sounds, played as solos. I often check out YouTube channels like Sounds and Gear, which is quite useful for watching someone scroll through various presets that come with the plugin.

I found the Laundronium demo the best on the SoundIron; it's a SoundCloud demo where the guy runs through the product for approx 30 mins and plays many of the sounds, while discussing the features. This was great.

I am considering the Ambius 1 and/or Ambius 2, but really can't tell what raw sounds come with the product. Would love to hear the presets that come with Ambius 1, especially the ambient/soundscape sounds.

Many thanks for considering this request.

chats wrote:where the guy runs through the product for approx 30 mins
That's Mike (freewayland) ... ;)

We've got a couple of detailed Ambius 2 walk-through videos here:

http://youtu.be/i9o_ZidaAy0?list=PLg7h3 ... yRdexm1NBX

Ambius 1 has similar GUI controls and features, but the content is built around more of an atmospheric style of content, while Ambius 2 is meant more for lead synth instrument sound design.

Return to “Soundiron”