Elegy for Elodie

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/amused/elegy-for-elodie

Double-tracked piano improvisation on a Raga scale, one track processed using Reaktor Molekular (mainly using the reverseoid, dark forces, plagiarism and metaverb modules all played in realtime) and slightly out of sync with the unprocessed track.

Interesting sounds, especially the detuned delayed version around 7:10-8:00. What module is that effect coming from?

Mainly reverseoid and dark forces, plus the delay from being out of sync - the nice thing about Moleckular is, like my V-Synth TT Pad, you can get interesting flourishes and reverses by mousing on the XY pad while playing - makes the effect part of the instrument. Works great with T5's new record from track to track feature as I can record an unprocessed midi track and a live processed audio track at the same time.

Genetic_Junk wrote:Interesting sounds, especially the detuned delayed version around 7:10-8:00.
+1

I really enjoyed that part too. There were a few other points where the piano almost morphed into a Cello. Lots of variations in character to savour.

Good work :)

Return to “Music Cafe”