just got a new Largo Beta (only 64-bit VST 2 at the moment) with those fixes:
- Arpeggiator Pattern GUI bug when switching patches fixed
- With "Init Program" the Detune amounts for Osc 2 + 3 will be 0 and not +5/-5 as before (same with STRG + Leftclick) / this bug was also found in the old 32-bit plugin
- "Init Part" works normally now (no muted sound)
- LFO-Modulation of the Cutoff (see pots above) seems to work without distortion etc. now. (seems to be fixed by Stefan Stenzel himself...)
- MIDI CC values from the manual seem to work now now when assigning those with a hardware controller
Great news! Also, congrats on your official beta role. They're lucky to have you.
That Arp fix, alone, is enough for an RC2.
Looking forward to it! Hopefully it arrives in time for some weekend music making.