Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

robogone
KVRAF

21638 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Gone

Postby robogone; Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:25 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

osiris wrote:Last night, I tripped on a side table and hurtled face first into my hallway just like the old lady on the I've fallen and I can;t get up lady.
Especially painful because no carpet, real hardwood floors. I guess that's why they call it hardwood. I skidded so far, I've rubbed the skin off my wrist, and I bounced off the air intake grate. At first, I thought I'd broken a rib, but I sat there a couple of minutes, collected myself, and got to the couch. Now I have bruises all up and down my right arm and my head still aches. It was very scary because it happened all of a sudden. Man.

We're all going to get together and buy you one of these:

:hihi:

Seriously though, glad you didn't get seriously hurt.
osiris
KVRAF

7262 posts since 20 Nov, 2003, from Lost and Spaced

Postby osiris; Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:32 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

I want a Hurry Cane. Although I'd Probably just end up beating someone over the head with it.
trimph1
KVRAF

16050 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON

Postby trimph1; Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:03 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

Yep....not good...:( :hug:

Speaking of falls..my weight, which went up to 160lbs is now back down to 142lbs...no idea as to why...:?
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
vurt
addled muppet weed

34345 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:12 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

massive poo?
trimph1
KVRAF

Postby trimph1; Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:14 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

vurt wrote:massive poo?

I wish!!! :cry:
Barry
osiris
KVRAF

Postby osiris; Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:24 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

That's not good Barry. You know what you must do.
robogone
KVRAF

21638 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Gone

Postby robogone; Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:25 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

How many Courics?
trimph1
KVRAF

Postby trimph1; Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:41 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

osiris wrote:That's not good Barry. You know what you must do.

I arranged another dang doctors appointment. :x
Barry
trimph1
KVRAF

Postby trimph1; Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:43 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

robojam wrote:

How many Courics?

No Katies allowed..
:scared:
Barry
Doug1978
KVRAF

1642 posts since 19 Jun, 2011, from Sendai, Japan

Postby Doug1978; Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:54 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

trimph1 wrote:Yep....not good...:( :hug:

Speaking of falls..my weight, which went up to 160lbs is now back down to 142lbs...no idea as to why...:?

Have I got my maths wrong Barry, but 160lbs is around 72kg (and 142lbs is around 65kg). So around 10 to 11 stone?
I wish I was 11 stone.
I'm currently 88 kg and I need to lose approx 10kg :(

Apologies if I haven't followed the conversation properly or have misunderstood the situation.
trimph1
KVRAF

Postby trimph1; Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:54 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

Doug1978 wrote:
trimph1 wrote:Yep....not good...:( :hug:

Have I got my maths wrong Barry, but 160lbs is around 72kg (and 142lbs is around 65kg). So around 10 to 11 stone?
I wish I was 11 stone.
I'm currently 88 kg and I need to lose approx 10kg :(

Apologies if I haven't followed the conversation properly or have misunderstood the situation.

Nah...don't worry. :)

The weight drop was spread over 2 days so I be puzzled here.

Going to the docs this afternoon to see what gives.. :?
Barry
osiris
KVRAF

Postby osiris; Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:29 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

That's massive for two days B. Check your scale.
el-bo (formerly ebow)
KVRAF

5983 posts since 24 May, 2009, from A galaxy, far far away

Postby el-bo (formerly ebow); Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:33 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

robojam wrote:

How many Courics?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
osiris
KVRAF

Postby osiris; Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:45 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

I use Massive poo in all my songs. Sounds good layered with DUNE poo......
V0RT3X
KVRAF

5171 posts since 3 Jul, 2012, from Canada

Postby V0RT3X; Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:36 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

Gonna look into what it takes to Join the Canadian Army
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic