What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

robojam
KVRAF

20609 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:25 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

osiris wrote:Last night, I tripped on a side table and hurtled face first into my hallway just like the old lady on the I've fallen and I can;t get up lady.
Especially painful because no carpet, real hardwood floors. I guess that's why they call it hardwood. I skidded so far, I've rubbed the skin off my wrist, and I bounced off the air intake grate. At first, I thought I'd broken a rib, but I sat there a couple of minutes, collected myself, and got to the couch. Now I have bruises all up and down my right arm and my head still aches. It was very scary because it happened all of a sudden. Man.

We're all going to get together and buy you one of these:

:hihi:

Seriously though, glad you didn't get seriously hurt.
osiris
KVRAF

7319 posts since 20 Nov, 2003, from Lost and Spaced

Postby osiris; Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:32 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

I want a Hurry Cane. Although I'd Probably just end up beating someone over the head with it.
trimph1
KVRAF

13602 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON

Postby trimph1; Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:03 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

Yep....not good...:( :hug:

Speaking of falls..my weight, which went up to 160lbs is now back down to 142lbs...no idea as to why...:?
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
vurt
addled muppet weed

33535 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:12 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

massive poo?
trimph1
KVRAF

Postby trimph1; Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:14 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

vurt wrote:massive poo?

I wish!!! :cry:
Barry
osiris
KVRAF

Postby osiris; Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:24 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

That's not good Barry. You know what you must do.
robojam
KVRAF

20609 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:25 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

How many Courics?
trimph1
KVRAF

Postby trimph1; Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:41 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

osiris wrote:That's not good Barry. You know what you must do.

I arranged another dang doctors appointment. :x
Barry
trimph1
KVRAF

Postby trimph1; Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:43 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

robojam wrote:

How many Courics?

No Katies allowed..
:scared:
Barry
Doug1978
KVRian

1399 posts since 19 Jun, 2011, from Sendai, Japan

Postby Doug1978; Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:54 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

trimph1 wrote:Yep....not good...:( :hug:

Speaking of falls..my weight, which went up to 160lbs is now back down to 142lbs...no idea as to why...:?

Have I got my maths wrong Barry, but 160lbs is around 72kg (and 142lbs is around 65kg). So around 10 to 11 stone?
I wish I was 11 stone.
I'm currently 88 kg and I need to lose approx 10kg :(

Apologies if I haven't followed the conversation properly or have misunderstood the situation.
trimph1
KVRAF

Postby trimph1; Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:54 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

Doug1978 wrote:
trimph1 wrote:Yep....not good...:( :hug:

Have I got my maths wrong Barry, but 160lbs is around 72kg (and 142lbs is around 65kg). So around 10 to 11 stone?
I wish I was 11 stone.
I'm currently 88 kg and I need to lose approx 10kg :(

Apologies if I haven't followed the conversation properly or have misunderstood the situation.

Nah...don't worry. :)

The weight drop was spread over 2 days so I be puzzled here.

Going to the docs this afternoon to see what gives.. :?
Barry
osiris
KVRAF

Postby osiris; Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:29 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

That's massive for two days B. Check your scale.
el-bo (formerly ebow)
KVRAF

4090 posts since 24 May, 2009, from A galaxy, far far away

Postby el-bo (formerly ebow); Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:33 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

robojam wrote:

How many Courics?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
osiris
KVRAF

Postby osiris; Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:45 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

I use Massive poo in all my songs. Sounds good layered with DUNE poo......
V0RT3X
KVRAF

4046 posts since 3 Jul, 2012

Postby V0RT3X; Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:36 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

Gonna look into what it takes to Join the Canadian Army
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic