Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DrewDale wrote:
hardstyle_inc wrote:
arkmabat wrote:
hardstyle_inc wrote:
hardstyle_inc wrote:Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for some old JBM VST's. I was hoping someone could re-post the JBM afrershock/hypershock, JBM Stylecreator, JBM Hoovermaker . Thanks in advance.
is anyone still have this? :cry:
He's still active here. I love his SpaCeR SNES reverb!
jobro already reply my post but looks like he doesn't have the vst's anymore.. been waiting for 2 months since my last post :cry:
Try here my friend - http://myvst.com/vst-instruments/jbm-jagular-free or here - http://www.madtracker.org/plugins.php?a ... oBro+Media
link is dead for hoovermaker :cry: .. and jagular is not what i'm looking for sir.. but thanks for reply :)
still waiting for someone to re-upload it :pray:
im hardstyle baby!!

For those who would be interested, I have just uploaded all my old collection of EVM synths which were made from 2000 to 2006.

I have collected them during years. For some of them I even can't remember when I got them and how. It doesn't matter since they are all discontinued for a long time. And it's been years that I don't use them anymore. But they all work perfectly again today.

As I said above, they are no longer available, of course (the last one being from 2006) but this is a pretty decent and (almost) free collection that every "VST musician" should have tried. I still miss some of these goldy oldies, but watch out, heh… it’s yet quite a long list that you have here.

EVM Arkon VRS-1
Polyphonic synthesizer

EVM Bassline
v1.3
and
v2.0

Wavesample bass synthesizer
Features:
• Multi-mode filter with resonance
• Envelope trigger/gating
• Monophonic/Duophonic mode
• Adjustable glide

EVM Boogaloo
II,
III,
Pro II,
and
Pro III

Polyphonic synthesizer

EVM DvX Vega
Polyphonic synthesizer
Featuring:
• MSI Oscillator with 32 waveforms
• Multi-function event programmer
• Two phase inversion filters
• Self modifying NTP arpeggiator
• Mega voice unison mode
• Analog wave stability emulation
• Arpeggiator linked note gate
• Separate amplifier, filter and modulation envelopes
• Two LFOs
• Stereo chorus, ensemble and flanger
• Stereo BPM synced delays

EVM GeKo
Additive 16 oscillator synthesizer with digital reverb and delay

EVM Gnome v1.0
The latest addition to the EVM ‘Plugins for Life’ range of products. A lot of time went into the construction of this plugin with the use of techniques developed in previous software, as well as the use of some new custom DSP modules. Gnome has two oscillators, two filters, five envelope generators, four LFO’s, two digital delays, one stereo reverb simulator and a complex modulation matrix including a mouse pad XY vector controller. Each section is access by pressing the panel buttons.

EVM Grand Piano v1.1
High quality stereo acoustic grand piano with presence and velocity

EVM Incubus
Capable of a vast range of sounds and incorporating the EVM Multiwave module for wide stereo effects the Incubus will generate strings, pads, lead synths and fat 6 note unison bass synths with ease.
• 6 oscillator polyphonic + 6 oscillator unison mode
• 3 sub-oscillators in split transposition mode. Mono or Poly.
• EVM multiwave technology for a wide stereo spread
• Waves: sine, pulse+pulse width, Ramp, triangle and noise
• Individual filter for each osc with phase variable contour frequency response
• 4 stage ADSR with filter and osc pitch response
• Filter keyboard tracking
• Ultra fat 6 note unison mode with individual osc detuning
• Built-in digital delay line
• Complex modulation with 2 LFOs and multiple destinations
• MIDI chanel 1-16 or all
• Selectable pitch bend range for realtime pitch wheel control

EVM InPulse Four Wave Sample Groove Cutter
4 x 16 channel processor, designed to play wave files with frequency and timing from the host sequencer. Simply load up a wave file and insert the notes you want to play into your sequencer. When triggered the InPulse Four will assign a different filter response to each note as it is tracked by the channel processor. Up to 16 different settings may be used with the option to retrigger the sequence at any point from 1 to 16. This will give you access to the most popular time-bases as well as some unusual ones for syncopation. The InPulse Four has very low CPU use, typically 5-7% and was designed with multiple instances in mind. By using many modules in this way it is possible to build up complex rhythmic sequences in no time. There are no effects units built into the InPulse Four because we all have our own ideas on F/X processing, but the use of a single slap-back delay can introduce even more ‘swing’ to the output.

EVM InPulse One Wave Sample Groove Cutter
16 channel processor, designed to play wave files with frequency and timing from the host sequencer

EVM Isis
A “Multiwave Synthesizer”. Features: 2 oscillators with 64 waves each. Keyboard control of oscillator waves can put a different waveform under each key. Use your MIDI keyboard to dynamically switch oscillator waves AS YOU PLAY. 10 note polyphonic. Arpeggiator.

EVM Isotope v1.0
Performance synthesizer / Groove sequencer / Multi-FX.
Features:
• 4 oscillator unison mode
• 2 sub-oscillators in split transposition mode
• 4 stage ADSR with filter, contour and osc pitch response
• Built in digital delay line
• Complex modulation with 2 LFOs and multiple destinations
• 16 patch memory programs
• MIDI channel 1-16 or all
• 8 channel groove sequencer filter, waves and oscillator cross-modulation
• Pitch bend and Modulation wheels

EVM Maelstrom
Simple polysynth with 2 oscillators, filter, ADSR, modulation, etc.

EVM Mantra EXi
Simple polysynth

EVM mnemonic
Experimential device based upon a new hybrid additive oscillator. The Gemini Wave Oscillator produces two waveforms by calculating math equations in real time. Add to this the generation of 8 harmonic waves by sub-dividing the output and the result is a unique sounding synthesizer.

EVM Moebius
Virtual analogue synthesizer capable of producing a large collection of different sounds from smooth analogue string pads to harsh digital synths. Incorporates a custom built reverb simulator, chorus/ensemble module, phase shifter and a unique adaptation of a phrase arpeggiator.

EVM Neutron Bass Synthesizer
Can produce some deep and cutting edge bass sounds. Two main oscillators and 1 sub-oscillator combine to cut right through the mix. The sub frequency driver enhances the lower octave (watch your speakers). Low CPU in mono mode.

EVM Occam,
Occam Extended,
and
Occam SE (Special Edition)

Dual channel wavesample synth. The original Occam synth got replaced by Omnicron (below).
Features:
• 2 osc with freq, Q and ratio controls
• 13 waveforms (2x)
• Mod matrix (Peak, Sync, Phase)
• Dual channel stereo enhancer with time, feedback and level controls
• Modulation rate, level, freq and Q controls
• Envelope ADSR (2x) for Env > Filter and Filter > Env
• Panning for both oscs
• Frequency exciter
• 16 presets

EVM Omnicron v1.0
Pad synthesizer module designed to replace the popular EVM Occam synthersizer. Omnicron was rebuilt from the start with the objective to provide the sound combination of the Occam in a separate module and allow multiple instance stacking. This gives the Omnicron the ability to play more sounds than the Occam with similar CPU usage.

EVM Placebo MD200
Wavesample based rack style synthesizer. With a selection of carefully chosen wave samples and a multi-effects section it is possible to quickly create large soundscapes with a harsh lo-fi, digital quality.

EVM SS-01 MicroSynth
Synth with 2 oscillators, a multi-mode filter and a modulation section.

EVM Syncoder 32-2
32 band vocoder engine driving a wavesample synthiesizer.

EVM Synth Bundle
Contains 7 plugins :
• EVM Brass
• EVM Choir Ah
• EVM Choir Oh
• EVM Church
• EVM Flute
• EVM Nylon Guitar
• EVM Piano

EVM UltraSonique v1.0.01
Combination of a polyphonic synthesizer, a wavesample player and the new multi-function sequence controller to produce a module capable of generating a complex mixture of sequenced sounds. Add to this a multi-effects section with an improved chorus, multi-stage phase shifter and two digital delays and the UltraSonique provides a powerfull tool for the creation of large soundscapes, intricate synth leads and custom arpeggio style sequences.

V90
Digital reverb/delay with a long delay/pre-delay mode.

EVM banks of Presets
Contents:
• EVM.boogaloo.ToTc
• EVM.Incubus.ToTc.succubus
• EVM.Isotope.ToTc.WaveStunner
• EVM.Maelstrom.ToTc.Contourism
• EVM.MicroSynth.ToTc.MicroBank32
• EVM.moebius.1.TC.Tim.Conrardy
• EVM.Occam.PB
• EVM.Placebo.ToTc.Density
• EVM.Vega.bank-100
• EVM.Vega.d-fusion
• EVM.Vega.TG.take.one
• EVM.Vega.ToTc.factory.presets

I made in the last days of June 2014

If you want them, they are all packed in a single zip file that you will find as usual in my Depositfiles area here among several others gems of the past (all are packed in very big zip files since their contents are always very big, I never upload only the DLLs but always with the docs, the patches, etc).
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

:tu: Thank you BlackWinny. :clap:

+1
:tu: All is good

Cyberhythm wrote:
bob bobwood wrote:Cyberspacefx and Cybergroove vsti from 2008;
http://193.61.122.9/~chris/cyberhythm/c ... /index.php
Others were mentioned but never released, take the text with a pinch of salt !
Hi all, my first post here so be gentle.
While checking links for my old site & content I came across this thread. I had no idea that anyone out there would be sharing these files after all these years. That text can still be viewed on screenshots-dot-com-slash-cyberhythm-dot-com-slash-2008-09-02 for the curious. It was essentially a news site set in the future forming the back story for our project.

We lost that particular server a year or two later through virtualization and I never got around to finding a new host for the archives. Since they may be of interest to others out there, I've uploaded the three completed archives I have with me to dropbox.

CyberSpaceFX : https://www.dropbox.com/s/pz8x3rjg2hkj7 ... paceFX.zip
CyberGroove : https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8bc7pa8g7ou8 ... groove.zip
CyberTB : https://www.dropbox.com/s/z9zn5zpou1awwxw/cybertb.zip

There were a few others which I don't have with me and I might struggle to find the original buzz source files but I'll see what I can do. Usual disclaimers apply but these are free to use/distribute/update or produce your own derivatives from. Enjoy :)

C.
Much appreciated Chris !

If you collect SpeakerBlower plugins, his latest offering to mark 3000 facebook likes is Air Crash and is available on it's own for a very limited time (and this is old news ! It was still there ten minutes ago !). But fret not, it is still available after that but you will have to download the entire pack. Facebook, like it or lump it.
To clarify; the download pack contains only Air Crash at this moment in time, tomorrow it will be the full pack including Air Crash.

Posted at 9.51 pm UK time - https://www.facebook.com/ourafilmes/timeline

There is a new freebie synth over at Music Society, with the name D-Wave: http://music-society.net/index.php?topic=3727.0

Their picture shows only a quarter of the GUI in width and a quarter in height. It means... a 16th of the area!

I wonder what there is in the all fifteen other quarters... but it seems a very complex GUI, at least to read it.

Not talking about the sounds, of course... which are perhaps great.

Simply... visually it seems a mess to manage.

Oh! And at the top right, under "D-Wave", I read "Starbell AVM". Wouldn't it be related to "Starbell AVM" that we knew some years before on KVR? Starbell AVM made at least two products that I really enjoyed with my BCR2000: EDIT: Yes, it's her (her real name is "Mira-Katharina Langnau"). Just compare her logo "St*rbell" on D-Wave with the logo "St*rbell" on the two products that I mentioned: it is the same logo. And you can listen to some examples of her music here (click the covers, she sells even some of her works on Amazon).
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

hello again :)
can someone please upload Delay8 by tonecarver?
ImageImageImage

Lots of nice plugs at that Tonecarver site :tu: There is also a Grainmaker, there's not so many free granulators around.

Wish it could be added to the KVR database.

There is a new freeware synth at: http://www.beatassist.eu/esfera/#

Esfera it´s a plugin considered for ambient and special effects. Designed so that the user may create various ambiental sounds within a flash.

hello again kvr :P

I need a little help here, I want some kind of musical keyboard simulator, I will explain

I am lookinf for a vst that will transfer computer keybaord to musical notes so for example, lets say I use VSTHost software to check and play with some synths, I want to be able to press on the keybard for example on the letter "N" and with the mouse play with the cutoff on the vst

on 2nd thought I am not even sure its need to be a vst, maybe its need to be some kind of software that runs in the background

I heard there was a vst called TROLLO by axxeom but I cant find download

I also downloaded midikeybaord vst from Insert Piz
http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?pl ... rd&id=1428

I was able to connect it to other vst with VSTHost, and send midi notes with the mouse, but even when I turned on the GRAB QWETRY option, i couldnt send midi notes with the computer keyboards... :?

I want to be able to send midi notes to VST with my computer keyboard, can anyone help me with this
(by the way I know Cubase and FL has this built in feature, I want to be able to run in VSTHost or any other software)

I hope you can help me :help:
ImageImageImage

Numanoid wrote:Lots of nice plugs at that Tonecarver site :tu: There is also a Grainmaker, there's not so many free granulators around.

Wish it could be added to the KVR database.
They have admin access to their listings at KVR so they could add them...

Thank you so much :party:

Its worked, and also its GREAT thing they wrote in the gui how to use in CUBASE :tu:

Its exactly what I was looking for :party:

THANK YOU :tu:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Instruments”