What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

KVR Forum Claims to Fame!

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

User avatar
Sendy
KVRAF
 
4516 posts since 20 Jul, 2010

Postby Sendy; Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:49 pm Re: KVR Forum Claims to Fame!

EPIC EDM AND TRAPSTEP PRESETS WE HAVE THAT FAST REPEATING HIHAT, THE "BOOOOWWW" BEFORE THE DROP, THE DROP IT'S SELF, THOSE DUBSTEP SNARES THAT GO "DPHHHHHH!" AND THAT SKRILLEX BASSLINE THAT SOUNDS LIKE A ROBOT HAVING CONVULSIONS! NOTE THAT THESE SOUNDS ARE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND OR MAKE SO DON'T EVEN TRY! SOUND LIKE THE TOP GEEZERS AND GET RICH BY ASSOCIATION! WHILE STOCKS LAST! www.damnsonyoufoundit.com
Last edited by Sendy on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp!
ghettosynth
KVRAF
 
4266 posts since 13 Oct, 2009

Postby ghettosynth; Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:52 pm Re: KVR Forum Claims to Fame!

trimph1 wrote:Getting an amateur radio license are we? :hihi:


Cmon Barry, don't you know that the FCC dropped morse code requirements for amateur licenses in the U.S. years ago?
highkoo
KVRAF
 
3097 posts since 25 Jun, 2004

Postby highkoo; Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:58 pm Re: KVR Forum Claims to Fame!

I pulled the fire alarm once.
Image
D.H. Miltz
D.H. MOD
 
8552 posts since 20 Jun, 2008

Postby D.H. Miltz; Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:52 pm Re: KVR Forum Claims to Fame!

I've done some abridging.

Please don't start all that up again.
User avatar
Hink
Rad Grandad
 
24997 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:10 pm Re: KVR Forum Claims to Fame!

robojam wrote:
fateamenabletochange wrote:what's with ghettosynth saying 'dot dot dot' all the time ??

He's only on chapter one of his "teach yourself Morse code" book. Dashes come in chapter two.


no, because the first chapter would start with "A" which is dit dah... in fact there are no dots in morse code only dits and dahs,,,(note the commas :hihi: ) ditditditdahdahdahditditdit :help:
a new musical piece that is not a song because it has no vocals LBS
ghettosynth
KVRAF
 
4266 posts since 13 Oct, 2009

Postby ghettosynth; Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:16 pm Re: KVR Forum Claims to Fame!

Hink wrote:
robojam wrote:
fateamenabletochange wrote:what's with ghettosynth saying 'dot dot dot' all the time ??

He's only on chapter one of his "teach yourself Morse code" book. Dashes come in chapter two.


no, because the first chapter would start with "A" which is dit dah... in fact there are no dots in morse code only dits and dahs,,,(note the commas :hihi: ) ditditditdahdahdahditditdit :help:


Nerd, of course you're right, but, some books started by teaching the simple common groupings first, i.e. E,I,S,H,5 which are dit, di-dit, di-di-dit, di-di-di-dit, and di-di-di-di-dit, respectively. They then moved on to T,M,O,0 which are 1,2,3,5 dahs respectively.

73 Om
Kriminal
KVRAF
 
18822 posts since 1 Oct, 2001, from England

Postby Kriminal; Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:44 pm Re: KVR Forum Claims to Fame!

Get a room, geeks :hihi:
User avatar
Hink
Rad Grandad
 
24997 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:50 pm Re: KVR Forum Claims to Fame!

ghettosynth wrote:
Hink wrote:
robojam wrote:
fateamenabletochange wrote:what's with ghettosynth saying 'dot dot dot' all the time ??

He's only on chapter one of his "teach yourself Morse code" book. Dashes come in chapter two.


no, because the first chapter would start with "A" which is dit dah... in fact there are no dots in morse code only dits and dahs,,,(note the commas :hihi: ) ditditditdahdahdahditditdit :help:


Nerd, of course you're right, but, some books started by teaching the simple common groupings first, i.e. E,I,S,H,5 which are dit, di-dit, di-di-dit, di-di-di-dit, and di-di-di-di-dit, respectively. They then moved on to T,M,O,0 which are 1,2,3,5 dahs respectively.

73 Om


hey, I learned morse code from 78 lp's that were my dad's when he was a kid :x seriously, that's true...my dad had his own ham radio station (2m) when he was 12 and after graduating high school taught ham radio in Quoddy Maine and though I never got my ham license he was set on me having it and made me learn morse code from his old records when I was quite young...most of which I have forgotten :hihi:
a new musical piece that is not a song because it has no vocals LBS
User avatar
Hink
Rad Grandad
 
24997 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:52 pm Re: KVR Forum Claims to Fame!

Kriminal wrote:Get a room, geeks :hihi:



why so you cab watch us on your ninny cam :P
a new musical piece that is not a song because it has no vocals LBS
Kriminal
KVRAF
 
18822 posts since 1 Oct, 2001, from England

Postby Kriminal; Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:00 pm Re: KVR Forum Claims to Fame!

Hmmmm.....thats an image i really dont want over breakfast :o
User avatar
Hink
Rad Grandad
 
24997 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:00 am Re: KVR Forum Claims to Fame!

Kriminal wrote:Hmmmm.....thats an image i really dont want over breakfast :o


how do you know, you might like my grape nuts :ud:
a new musical piece that is not a song because it has no vocals LBS
duncanparsons
KVRAF
 
8377 posts since 11 Apr, 2003, from now on the flat

Postby duncanparsons; Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:34 am Re: KVR Forum Claims to Fame!

This post is a new record regarding my presence on KvR
Image
User avatar
RunBeerRun
KVRAF
 
7723 posts since 2 Aug, 2005, from Guitar Land, USA

Postby RunBeerRun; Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:49 am Re: KVR Forum Claims to Fame!

I was into CB radio as a kid, but the signal didn't go much farther than my yard. A friend of mine had an illegal signal booster as adults, I was jealous because that thing went far!

Not really a claim to fame but this is the only radio thread currently. I see no reason to be famous at this point, there's no quality control in the music industry, you'd be a diamond in a sea of dirt.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/RunBeerRun5 -Youtube jams
https://twitter.com/RunBeerRun5 -Twitter rants
ghettosynth
KVRAF
 
4266 posts since 13 Oct, 2009

Postby ghettosynth; Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:56 am Re: KVR Forum Claims to Fame!

oops...
rp314
KVRAF
 
1650 posts since 24 Mar, 2006, from The city by the bay

Postby rp314; Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:05 pm Re: KVR Forum Claims to Fame!

...upside your head?
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic