Great sounding guitar but...

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I decided to take the plunge and purchase all three (AGL, AGM, AGT). It's a great sounding guitar(and here comes the but...) but... the strummer section just wasn't intuitive enough for me get ideas down fast. Here is what I mean by intuitive, it's not the interface, very easy to use and understand. As a guitarist, It's more about the way my mind wants to compare chords on the fly... example: hmm... how does a D Maj(add 9) and a Gb Min (add 9) sound together or any other variations of those chords? Easy enough to quickly check on the guitar but on here you have to stop and program it which stops the creative flow. I remembered I had a copy of Kontakt 9 standard and didn't even bother to see if it included a guitar section.. they did. So I tried out that Akkord Guitar they have and Bam! they nailed it. It is soooo easy to adjust from one chord to another or augment chords on the fly to see if it sounds good together. You can play a chord and add variations to that chord and then test another and so on and so forth. Ideas start to flow....

Ample Sound, :pray: if you could somehow put that type of engine in strummer, I would have no other choice but to rate this an A+. As it stands, I'm forced to use both for now.. Akkord to come up with ideas for songs quickly and then (AGL, AGM, AGT) to layer. I should have mentioned early, my keyboard playing skills are sub-par at best. I use this mainly to keep me from being evicted for playing my guitar to loudly at night :) :phones:

Hi, you can use detect mode to switch chord dynamically. Besides, we will enhance detect mode to support variations in the next update.

Return to “Ample Sound”