New monitors that claim can remove all room reflections with their nearfield scattering technology.

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"All PhasX Audio Recording Monitor Systems employ our patent protected Shadocaster anti-near field reflection system which “paints” a reflection free zone on the desktop. The result is a startlingly clear audio image whose detail and dynamics are almost never heard outside of a carefully designed acoustic space. Definitely never for less than tens of thousands of dollars in equipment and acoustic treatment."

I'm pretty skeptical..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HRK_uABS3A

Here is the website
http://phasx.com/
:borg:

their site is sitting a "0 0 0 0" and "coming July 20th"

Looks like their web designer dropped the ball :hihi:

I am also skeptical.

And the price of the Phasyx 600... no. Just no. Also, they really like using the term "roughly"
Meh.

Yeah, stand on your left foot,extend and hold your right leg perpendicular to the plane of the wave front, put your right hand under your left armpit, but you have to reach around from behind, tilt your head 93.765384 degrees off axis, put your left finger in your right nostril and cease breathing for the most "breathtaking" audio image ever.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

They remind me of a Citreon 2CV, only uglier.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

The claims sound like snake oil but the boxes look like they might have negligible radar reflectivity.

Time will tell, I suppose. I'm holding off until I see some tests and some mangling in KVR threads. ;-)

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

How much are these, anyone? In English please. :)

Biome_Digital wrote:How much are these, anyone? In English please. :)
check the site :wink: And it stated it before and after the update so don't get lippy :lol:

Did you think I bitched about the price at random? :hihi:
Meh.

Did he actually try to make a case for their portability ?? :o fukken salesmen :roll: :)

If i had money to waste I might buy them just because they look freakin weird.
:borg:

Desktop subwoofer? Won't that make everything slowly vibrate it's way off your desk?

I know a few ppl who'd buy this. Ironically, each one of those people is also using 432 hz tuning :hihi:

maschinelf wrote:I know a few ppl who'd buy this. Ironically, each one of those people is also using 432 hz tuning :hihi:
most likely the target audience :ud:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Did he actually try to make a case for their portability ?? :o fukken salesmen :roll: :)
I believe he suggested one could take them on the bus :roll:

That comment just there discredited his entire pitch. They're flipping huge.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Did he actually try to make a case for their portability ?? :o fukken salesmen :roll: :)
I believe he suggested one could take them on the bus :roll:
maybe they can be plugged into an iphone :D

Jeez, dem's uggerlee!

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”