Evolution engine progress update! (NOW IN BETA!)

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now that the new engine is pretty much complete, we just started sampling this yesterday...

Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

YAY! I am so happy now. :party:

I'm still deep in the middle of sampling it, but it's going to be great! Can't wait to get the samples into the new Evolution engine.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

ANkyu....says chimuelo.

The sample recording process should be done tomorrow, and then they go into processing phase! Over 10 GB of samples, but that'll decrease once the samples have been consolidated and trimmed as necessary.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

I use Strawberry for live work to add backing to our Guitarist who's a real picky fella that taught me Guitar when I was a pre teen.
So I know Horn Section intervals and Guitars well enough to stay out the way.
I had to learn a strange tune called Black Hole Sun where I do 2 x Guitar parts, one through the Studio 12 Leslie and the other Strawberry via the DSP rack and it sounds spot on thanks to you.
Can't wait to see the update we never get charged for.....

Ankyu

picked rick? :-)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Just finished recording all the samples for our upcoming Evolution electric guitar library and handing it off to be processed right now! With everything consolidated, it came out to around 9.4 GB of samples. Once the samples are trimmed, it'll be a little less than that, but still a hefty library!
Burillo wrote:picked rick? :-)
Still going to make that happen! Actually, I'll probably just set aside 2 weeks sometime and do all the sampling for it. It would use the existing EEB Rick engine, so that's already done.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

:love: :hyper: :hail: :party: :party: :party: :party: :drunk:
Well now that this is almost done...
What is next, I wonder? 8)

:pray:

I have two other libraries (non-guitar) that are almost ready for release--just need manuals and demos and maybe a few final touches.

But after the new Evolution guitar is released and the updates for the existing two Evolution guitars, I want to keep sampling additional guitars for the new engine.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

I don't need no stinkin' manuals. I just need more libraries. It's been HOURS since my last download. Please help.

lol what are manuals?

Gregjazz wrote:I have two other libraries (non-guitar) that are almost ready for release--just need manuals and demos and maybe a few final touches.
I'm guessing Marimba and Wind Chimes :)

;)
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Just wondering where you are in time?! Looking forward to the update and the new guitar samples!

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”