Mr Wobble do you plan on releasing anymore Diva patch banks?

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Going thru your sounds right now and they are amazing!!

I'm pretty sure Mr Wobble is KVR user hakey. He may respond to a PM if you're serious about asking for more presets.

Love Wobble / Hakey's patches, especially the handful he did for Zebra. Would pay $$ for more Zebra patches.

Last edited by hakey on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Would also be interested in Mr. Wobble's patches! :D

hakey wrote:I do have a load more Diva patches, but they're not quite polished enough to give away just yet. I'll get around to it someday. :)
:hug:

this square dub sound is toooo amazing!!! we need more like this!! pls pls pls put them out

Well, my interest is raised now. His Synth1 patches are among the best.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

O.K. I was actually going to do a post "who is mister wobble" but lo and behold... I gotta say that those 20 or so patches almost changed my mind about Diva. You sir, are a master...

8)

They are a great set of patches! If I had to pick a favorite…I think it would be "Fudge". :)

Er, I don't want to gush but you certainly should consider selling your work if you aren't already... Being a big fan of Nico and Howard's work I was pretty wacked after going through the Diva presets (100s) and landing on Mr. Wobble's! It is a reminder to me that 20 great patches are worth 1,000 good ones. Word!

:phones:

Timfonie wrote:Well, my interest is raised now. His Synth1 patches are among the best.

Absolutely! I just posted to that old Synth1 thread from 2010 or so. There's a new entry in it every 6 months or so...

I'm a little 'late to the party' on his Synth1 patches (all 3 volumes), and just 'discovered' them 2 days ago.

Had to pick my jaw up off the floor, because they're so MUSICAL and expressive, in addition to just great patch craftsmanship! :tu: :clap:

Cmooon hakey pls put out more patches!!! I will pay dinero!!!

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

As for selling patches, I doubt that it's worth all the agro. I'd need to sell something like 100+ patchbanks at $20 a go to recoup the time and effort, and I don't think that's realistically achievable.

Like I say, I'll get around to releasing more patches eventually. :)

why not sell em for 30 or 40? i think you'd get a lot of interest!!

Return to “u-he”