New Wampler Pedals added to AmpliTube Custom Shop!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kj.metissage wrote:Sorry to whine here, but I hope you'll do some more BASS amps and cabs soon...
+1

I'd love some good bass distortion models!

(hint hint Darkglass B7K hint hint)

How about some Ashdown gear? EBS?
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

Good suggestions, Dean. All of them would be solid additions.

b15fliptop wrote:How about some Ashdown gear? EBS?
Oh yeah !!!

Peter and Kontrast13, Cheers and here's wishing :)

b15fliptop, I can really dig those suggestions man 8)

A virtual model of Ashdown's J.Lomenzo Hyperdrive is a pedal I use on nearly all my own bass tracks and fairly often when tracking other people's stuff and I've come across many Ashdown heads, cabs and combos both in the studio and live over the years.

EBS, Top notch, A stellar starting point would be their ValveDrive and Classic 450 head + suitable cab to match :tu: I really enjoy the sheer scope of sounds available on their newish Fafner II head also

So basically a big +1 on that call from me

All the best to you all and cheers :)

Dean

Man, am I glad I get to try these again! Some IK models are really good, but the pinnacle seems to be the best one I've tried. You can do anything from creamy leads to chugga and it's pretty natural sounding. I don't know if I already said but oddly seems to be best when used with the maz :cool:

I concur :tu: 8)

hibidy wrote:Man, am I glad I get to try these again! Some IK models are really good, but the pinnacle seems to be the best one I've tried. You can do anything from creamy leads to chugga and it's pretty natural sounding. I don't know if I already said but oddly seems to be best when used with the maz :cool:
Dude, that's so weird. I've been getting some really nice mid gain creamy type sounds with that exact combo, the maz and the pinnacle. (demoing)

Stomps don't work with all amp models, in fact, frequently they sound terrible. This seems to be a winner.

The maz also works fairly well with the OCD.

Ok, bought the wamplers. Had 10 jam points, so 29.99 for both. Really glad I got the "try" period again. I don't remember why the first one wasn't good enough :shrug:

Might get the pinnacle but the custom shop minimum credits buy is now 120 doh :(

Wha???????????????

I think that's just during the sale thingy.
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

Thanks hope it comes back after the sale can't see any other option there's only one pedal I want, already bought all the other bits I want.

I'm lost. Are you saying that a 20 credit item is now 120 credits???????

Return to “Effects”