Notion 5 is up

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Pädy wrote:Yes, I bought it. Apart from the occasional buglett, it's a nice update. Regarding the numeric key entry you can decide between Finale, Sibelius or Notion layout.
:tu:

I will follow next month :-)

Following an extremely quick and courteous support request follow-up from Presonus, I took the plunge and went from 3 -> 5 which seemed good value at that price.

Even with the Finale/Sibelius options, I find the workflow much easier now. There are some really nice touches with the interface and it feels a lot more complete now.

I'd still like a little more direct control for the Sequencer Staff, but maybe I just need to explore it more. Also, as I use Kirk Hunter, I'll report back on how the customisable rules interface works out. Initial working in it is very positive.

On the whole, a great upgrade so far.

Thanks for that news fandango :tu:

Will look forward to your info re:KH and customisable rules.

Can you also let me know if MMC has been properly incorporated?

I'm particularly interested in recording over LAN.

As it is in v4 the recordings always start off late due to having to click on play in DAW and then move mouse to 2nd computer and start record in Notion. PITA! :cry:

Or other way around (too early then) - either way without Notion having the ability to send MIDI Start/Stop/Continue it is a problem.

Will appreciate the feedback, thank you!

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”