Final Rendering ( Track sounds like theres a filter on?)

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys..

I have this problem!.. When i make my track.. It sounds great in both my headset and my monitors (Yamah HS7)

BUT.. When i take it to my car stereo.. It sounds like theres alot of the TOP freq. missing?.. like theres a low pass filter on?.. And then i play another song.. Example (Ummet ozcan - Raise your hands up).. And it sounds perfect?

Keep in mind the high frequens sound perfect in both my computer headset and my studio monitors?..

SO what should i do... Or should i even do anything?..

PROJECT DOWNLOAD LINK ..

http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/27711416/file.html

Remember to download from zippyshare.. The streaming sound is horrible

Mickey
Last edited by Mickey21 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post an example a song you are referring to help troubleshoot.

I noticed sometimes the music in my daw sounds much better than the streamed version and lately I'm wondering if its some sample rate issue or what not.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

PROJECT DOWNLOAD LINK ..

http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/27711416/file.html

Remember to download from zippyshare.. The streaming sound is horrible

Hey there.

I'd venture to guess that you have some pretty good sub-bass reproduction in your car, right?
The issue I seem to be seeing is that the fundamental frequencies for your bass/kick are very low:

It's quite possible that these fundamental frequencies are not being reproduced when you listen on headphones and studio monitors.
When you listen in the car, on the other hand, these overwhelming frequencies that were previously inaudible might overwhelm the rest of the audio spectrum.

-Ki
Salem Beats

Thanks alot for the reply!.. Would you say theres to much sub ?? And what hz is it!.. ?? Should i change anything?

Return to “Production Techniques”