Is KV331 still around?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kv331 wrote:As a side note, for the past month, I have been going through some drastic changes in my life. My family and I moved to the other side of the world, and that has been a really exhausting experience!

If any of you guys are around Columbus, OH we can meet. Beer is on me 8)

and once again, let me reiterate, SynthMaster development is in progress. I just ordered a TB303 clone, Roland SH-101, DSI Tetra and Moog SubPhatty on ebay, guess why? :hihi:

Cheers

Bulent
Yeah, that's another reason I want to sell it. Those aren't bad synths are even a bad way to go. It's just not a direction that interests me. (Okay, IMO, a couple of them are crap synths I've used in the past and never want to use them again). :wink:

Examigan wrote:
MillerSam wrote:Bulent - KV331 : A question concerning your payment options? Can you please also add a possibility to pay without paypal? You are not bad now in business and you receive a lot of customers so it will be nice to see a normal shop payment true VISA. I know the fees are maybe the problem for you but I can't buy your plugin because I don't use Paypal and I can only shop with VISA. I can't also use the possibility without an account. This will be a nice thing that you can introduce on your Webshop. ;)
You don't have to use PayPal..on the payment/checkout page, it says "Pay with PayPal" and down below that
"Pay with a debit or credit card, or Bill Me Later
(Optional) Join PayPal for faster future checkout"
Not everyone lives in the US. With many other countries such as mine, as soon as you pick your country, the payment options are narrowed down to either using your existing paypal account or using a credit card and hereby automatically opening a new paypal account to which that credit card is linked (which is really the last thing you want).

Bank transfer might be a good additional option as it is the default method of payment in the EU and free of charge for both sides if one chooses the fee option Shared.

Why did you move to the US?

kv331 wrote:As a side note, for the past month, I have been going through some drastic changes in my life. My family and I moved to the other side of the world, and that has been a really exhausting experience!

and once again, let me reiterate, SynthMaster development is in progress. I just ordered a TB303 clone, Roland SH-101, DSI Tetra and Moog SubPhatty on ebay, guess why? :hihi:

Cheers

Bulent
Columbus OH? Wow. I live an hour away from there. :o Just moved to OH myself about 4 months ago. I'll take ya up on the beer, Kv331! :tu:
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Cheers

Bulent
Welcome to America, Bulent!

kv331 wrote:I just ordered a TB303 clone, Roland SH-101, DSI Tetra and Moog SubPhatty on ebay, guess why? :hihi:
GAS obviously :hihi:

j/k man, looking forward to the things to come.

Saukar30 wrote:

Cheers

Bulent
Columbus OH? Wow. I live an hour away from there. :o Just moved to OH myself about 4 months ago. I'll take ya up on the beer, Kv331! :tu:
That must be quite a culture shock, I mean Columbus is a rather Germanic city, very un-Mediterranean and un-Turkish :roll:

Since he must probably earn more to make ends meet in the US, I wonder if he must sooner or later raise prices to the Diva and Dune level...

He should have stayed in Turkey, he was exotic and special coming from that country...

fluffy_little_something wrote:That must be quite a culture shock, I mean Columbus is a rather Germanic city, very un-Mediterranean and un-Turkish :roll:

Since he must probably earn more to make ends meet in the US, I wonder if he must sooner or later raise prices to the Diva and Dune level...

He should have stayed in Turkey, he was exotic and special coming from that country...
According to his bio he lived in Canada and USA in the past so it's most likely not that big shock for him than it is for you obviously.

Another point is that the big cities in Turkey are more "european" modern or whatever nowdays than some neighbourhoods in Germany for example.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:That must be quite a culture shock, I mean Columbus is a rather Germanic city, very un-Mediterranean and un-Turkish :roll:

According to his bio he lived in Canada and USA in the past so it's most likely not that big shock for him than it is for you obviously.

Another point is that the big cities in Turkey are more "european" modern or whatever nowdays than some neighbourhoods in Germany for example.
I don't know his bio...

Turkey is going backwards under Erdogan, I am not talking about buildings, but mentality, values, etc.

:?: KV331:
Just wondering if I'm able to sell the ten or so additional soundsets I bought for Synthmaster. I seem to be getting more interest in those than the whole package and would even consider keeping the synth if I can 'stream-line' it to my tastes.

It is a bit hard to get a response for some reason, shoot I'm actually still waiting on a response. It's very frustrating because if the latest version of synthmaster didn't crash so much on 64 bit I wouldn't even bother...but it does and its getting in the way of music making so I have to report the problems with hopes of a fix.smh One of the best soft synth's out but the bugs are ruining it for me.

Bulent left Ankara and Turkey? :o

I'm shocked! Because one reason why I bought Synthmaster was that it was made in Turkey which is a nice country with magnificent landscapes and friendly people... 8)

But given the current problems with Internet censorship, I can understand him wholeheartedly... On the other hand, Turkish people should fight for their rights instead of escaping. It's their country, the country of Turkish people, not only of Erdogan & his rich supporters! :x

DocShay wrote:It is a bit hard to get a response for some reason, shoot I'm actually still waiting on a response. It's very frustrating because if the latest version of synthmaster didn't crash so much on 64 bit I wouldn't even bother...but it does and its getting in the way of music making so I have to report the problems with hopes of a fix.smh One of the best soft synth's out but the bugs are ruining it for me.
And again, this is the most important reason I have it on the market. Problems for me have been very few and seem like they should be easily answered by technical support.

I'm using KV331's 'preferred' contact method now, still no reply.

Tricky-Loops wrote:Bulent left Ankara and Turkey? :o

sorry didn't read
Last edited by CableChannel on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”