u-he The Hive still gonna happen?

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

u-u-u wrote:OK, but maybe your inhouse solution is only understandable by you and your coworkers? ;)
Yes, hehe, but our graphics artist can work in a very powerful WYSIWYG editor, after the software is compiled and everything. He can even try the controls while the plug-in is processing. In JUCE I think you need to create the UI first, then compile, then test, not sure.

Urs wrote:
u-u-u wrote:OK, but maybe your inhouse solution is only understandable by you and your coworkers? ;)
Yes, hehe, but our graphics artist can work in a very powerful WYSIWYG editor, after the software is compiled and everything. He can even try the controls while the plug-in is processing. In JUCE I think you need to create the UI first, then compile, then test, not sure.
That indeed 'sounds' really comfortable. :)
If I could, I would do it the same way. I mean writing a new GUI or copying and modifying the code for every new plugin isn't as good as writing (or looking for) a tool. It's simply a question of sustainability. (that's why I'm :) )
I really admire your (and your campany's) 'sound philosphy' and way of working. I saw the Groove Magazin interview with you on Youtube some time a while ago which I find really inspiring.

OK, but now I should rather learn the basics (e.g. how to get a (programmed) sound out of my computer ;) ). And hopefully in some (or many) years (and if life doesn't go other paths) I also can do my audio experiments. There is still a lot do be done (as long as Moore's law doesn't loose its validity till then ;) ). Or I should rather learn for the exams :neutral:

Really looking forward to this. Totally agree with Urs point on the filter models used. There is so much going on sonically with supersaws. Any added distortion has to be really thought out. Otherwise the sound starts to get unruly and extremely difficult to mix.

Urs?

When will this happen?

Regards
The notes you don't play creates the silent gaps for you to hear the notes you do play :phones:

In the words of the great 3DRealms team:
3DRealms wrote:When it's done.
;)
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Return to “u-he”