IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

Glad you saw the humor Peter :tu: ;)

Bet you couldn't wait to get to these threads this morning. Did you get ANY sleep? Saw you were here very late (or early as the case may be) yesterday.

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

How to spin this?

Due to a larger demand for the product than expected, we have unfortunately run into some distribution issues. But we are of course happy that the product is so popular

:D

completly blanked out about it being only 64 bit was going to upgrade to 64 next week looks like that has to happen first before i even down load these files when they r released. well at least it will give me a couple of days for the servers to calm down

as i finshed typing this just got my serial from ik mutimedia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just wow :lol:
Last edited by cain on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes! I've got the e-mail!

So Peter...those of us that purchased from Sweetwater or another 3rd party--will we also be getting an email from IKM, or is our user area now just being updated with the correct files automatically?
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

I have purchased it from Sweetwater and I have no problems to download it

Simply run the Activation Programm from IKM and put your activation license there and your license will be show in your account.
And you have 1 year to download the sounds ;)
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

My serial # just showed up. I'll be back, either happy, or on the verge of apoplexy.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Nice, FAST servers. Thanks IKM... :tu:

MillerSam wrote: And you have 1 year to download the sounds ;)
They just changed that to 180 days.

BERFAB wrote:So Peter...those of us that purchased from Sweetwater or another 3rd party--will we also be getting an email from IKM, or is our user area now just being updated with the correct files automatically?
We don't have access to that list (until people register their serials there is no correlation in our systems) but we are now sending the emails so you are good to go. Sorry for the confusion.

Looks like the emails are going out, so SampleTank 3 is officially released July 24, 2014. Thanks for your patience above. It seems that there may be some legit things to report based on some of the early installers above (though they should still be verified with the version available now) so please report any issues to our support team at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and if things are very busy today, you may want to check our official forum thread for the latest information at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/forum/viewt ... =12&t=7598

Download is going at a snail's pace.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I installed the new version. The new version has exactly those issues that have already been reported:
- need to manually modify the registry to make activation work for other user accounts
- no copy&paste to text fields

I'll get in touch with support later.

Bombadil wrote:Download is going at a snail's pace.
~ 15.58MB/s

Have the software and sounds been updated since earlier today? I can't see any noticeable differences on the download page. I don't want to start downloading until I'm sure.

Return to “Instruments”