Synthpop, electro - new album!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey,

I'm pleased to announce the release of my new album, "me blooming". Deep basses, retro leads, lush pads and modernish beats. Cool electropop feeling with a twist. Check out the video below, full album available at http://krachtekelektronik.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qf8OSw-TVk
Last edited by peter.m.junior on Sat May 23, 2015 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Really nice.
Music blended with the vid very well.
Liked the music despite it being trance.
Thought the kick was too pronounced. The whole track dynamic seemed to improve
to a slightly softer more balanced impression as it began to fade near end. Must be that the input level lowered into the comp/limiter defeating it`s effect.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Great song, nearly the same feedback from me. I really enjoyed the softer lead sounds and softer parts. Kick drum needs something, not sure what. Actually the kick is way better towards the end of the song. The cello / bass arpeggio is a little bassy (cut around 100-200 hz ish I think?), great concept and really enjoyable song!

Thanks for your feedback guys, much appreciated!

Wow, you have some great music!

You should advertise your site here: http://krachtekelektronik.com/music.php

Thanks, I'm glad you like my stuff.

why did you get a 'Parental Advisory' rating for this?

Really enjoyed the video. Listening to the other tracks now on your site. After working on a heavy acid techno/trance track for the last week, this is relaxing my ears wonderfully!

annode wrote:why did you get a 'Parental Advisory' rating for this?
I'd guess it's voluntary. The track "Endless Beauty" has a vocal which I think says "Do I look like a slut?".

andrew71 wrote:
annode wrote:why did you get a 'Parental Advisory' rating for this?
I'd guess it's voluntary. The track "Endless Beauty" has a vocal which I think says "Do I look like a slut?".
That's correct. Also some bad words in I'm Your Mission (fu**ing stupid) and Pink Flames (spin that sh!t).

Here goes the 2nd video from the album. Hope you'll enjoy this one as well! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rYNLyR1dUI

Sorry i`m only now getting to this:

What can I say?!!!
This is a fantastically beautiful work.
Starting with the music..."I LOVE IT" Cleverly syncopated lead and bass lines which weave together in a sorta hand and hand slow walk. The flow of melody as it moves through it`s composition is so liquid and unassuming. The melody works incredibly well with the movement of the visual imagery it feels like they are both hugging one another.
The sound quality is very musical and pleasing to the ear...WELL DONE.

Can`t be sure but it looks like 16mm stock. In any case, the choice for B&W was a good one.
Color may have worked as well or better...but I love B&W photography.
Your selection of imagery is beautiful. The slower motion and the walking musical tempo feels like a wave of warm air across cool bare skin.
Loved the 'cross-fading' between this one group of images where each sorta melts away as the next one is brought in. I could have watched that go on for a lot longer.

I`m sure I didn`t mention many things, but hell, this is my reaction after only one viewing! haha
This is really fine A/V artistry. You should give this it`s own thread so more people will see it.

EDIT: and BTW, forgot to say how much I like how you use the composing technique popularized by Ron Fricke. Scenes, I feel, should mostly be statically framed with the action revealing itself within. This goes against what we`re forced to watch everyday...the camera moving around like it`s on a bad steroid trip. Thus the camera is the subject since there is only low quality content.
The young woman standing almost static in your original posted video is memorizing to look at as she breathes and seems to begin to tear with feelings of overwhelming empathy. It don`t get much better then that!

Thanks for sharing your work !

I found the sound much better on the BW video but I liked the drama feeling in the first work...

Inspiring images...
produce 3 songs per week for 33 weeks (until Aug 2017)
preparing for kegaïs project
soundcloud.com/gaspardbucher

I really appreciate your responses guys and I'm glad you liked it!

Especially thanks for your detailed review, annode! I'm very pleased to read that my music has such an impression on you and kind of thrilled how you perceived the feeling I intended to convey. Such responses keep me producing new tracks, it's great to see there are people who enjoy, feel and understand them.

Your very welcome Peter.
I was curious about the scenes that were used in those videos...did you 'obtain' them or did you actually shoot them yourself?
If from yourself, or a colleague, please elaborate on them?

Thanks Peter.
PS: dloaded your latest album. I`ll listen when I can really listen. ;)

Return to “Music Cafe”