1%
OhmStudio
0%
Caustic
0%

Total votes: 1069

RELATED
PRODUCTS

The only real problem with cubase is the greatest egotistical person I've ever run into on the net.....that chris b dude. If he kicks the bucket, I may look back into it again someday ;)

billcarroll wrote:
richinmusic wrote:
billcarroll wrote:I do know there are more cubase users that reaper users. :)
I can not claim that you are right or wrong, nor do i really care... But how do you know this? Are you some kind of wizard or mind-reader? lol, your assertive statement is said as fact, but it is just as subjective and opinionated as anything here.... You are not speaking fact, you are guessing...lol again!! :roll:
You can't call it guessing when I pull those stats right out of my a$$ :)
Ouch....ass-stats. Now I get it...... :lol:

These DAW wars threads always get pretty dumb. Just use whatever helps you make the music/noise/art that you like. This is probably going to decend into those equally stupid and unscientific "my audio engine is more advanced" BS threads.....
Besides, EVERYONE knows that it is a God-delivered fact that Reaper has more analog signal chains and transformers and tubes coded right into the program...I know it's true, it's a known fact......
Music folds and unfolds the universe.
http://soundyaudio.com/

They are dumb, but I think you have to keep in mind that for the average joe, they are fun.

I mean, a list like this CERTAINLY isn't going to influence me, but it's fun to keep up with it. Funny enough, the 3 I use, are highly regarded in this poll. So there is that.

The op needs to update this with BitWig

oh and someone needs to create a cat themed daw just for the f**k of it
:borg:

Wait, you could kill two birds with one stone!!!!!

hibidy wrote:Wait, you could kill two birds with one stone!!!!!
Oh great, now we are making a bird-killing DAW too?!? This is getting violent and borderline socio-path...I need this thread locked and censored....... :evil:

:D
Music folds and unfolds the universe.
http://soundyaudio.com/

I do use cubase primarily and I believe cubase has more users, but there are so many others tools available, whose to say they are not valuable?

The right tool for the job.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

richinmusic wrote:
hibidy wrote:Wait, you could kill two birds with one stone!!!!!
Oh great, now we are making a bird-killing DAW too?!? This is getting violent and borderline socio-path...I need this thread locked and censored....... :evil:

:D
;) You know, it's funny. I re-read that and thought to myself...... "self?" I think that sounds morbid. Ah.....sigh........well..........anyways........... :hihi:

billcarroll wrote:I do use cubase primarily and I believe cubase has more users, but there are so many others tools available, whose to say they are not valuable?

The right tool for the job.
sans chris b............... :evil: :D

billcarroll wrote:I do use cubase primarily and I believe cubase has more users
178 to 140 says otherwise... :hihi:

haha! But let's be fair, S1 was the dominant force until "someone" got everyone to start posting for cubase and reaper like mad :hihi:

pdxindy wrote:
Whoa when did that happen?

aMUSEd wrote:Whoa when did that happen?
Since this happened. ;)

pdxindy wrote:
Yes, and how many are paying for Reaper nowadays since there is no stop to trial period(dont' know if it changed i the last year) ?

According to a survey at Cockos about 8 or so of the 178.

Is it like in the 90's when Netscape starting to charge from users and everybody went to MSIE that was free.

it is 183 now :ud:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”