How To Fix Addictive Drums Output Filter

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes? No? Did you get it to happen?

I have this effect too and on snare too if i choose metal but anyway i choose rock==>140/180 bpm and i can play metal ^^.

Still does it though. I wish it didn't happen, because I do like the sound of some of these kits. But the realism goes out the window when a break comes along with 2 or more of the same tom, or kick consecutively.

goldglob: Again, not true. There are 3 drum types for hihat of course, having 12 notes for hihat is riddiculous, but if you want you can use the modifiers to create up to 4 different notes from each of the drum types.

edkilp: They are layered of course, but apparently there are not enough layers for your music :). I'll check, but right now I'd suggest checking "realisticity" and "super-realisticity" parameters of the particular drums.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Tried the default drumset from MTotalDrums and seems pretty ok with me, but super-realisticity improves it a lot. It takes a little CPU though...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:..... you can use the modifiers to create up to 4 different notes from each of the drum types....
Ah ha...of course..brilliant.

I've never messed with the realisticity settings but I will definitely give it a try. Thanks for the tip.

Do these realisticity settings work in tandem, or do I use one or the other? In other words, if I want to use 100% Super realisticity on all of my toms, would I leave the Realisticity setting where it is, or turn it to 0%? Thanks

You can combine them as you wish. These are 2 different algorithms, both can apply at once.
Vojtech

OK, thanks vojtech. I have them both maxed out on kicks, snares, hats, toms, and rides. I don't notice any real annoying machine-gun stuff happening, and my cpu is still just fine.

Perfect! ;)
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Perfect! ;)
Hmmm....not exactly perfect! Hehe. It's still there on some metal stuff, but it is definitely better. I think I'll be a senior citizen before I learn everything about this program. Lots of fun learning, though! Thank you!

Am agree not perfect; i was already used super realisticity, it's better but not perfect
But it's not a problem for me because i don't use these type or rythms :)

Hehe you know I'm a drummer myself (a pretty good one imho :D :D ) and I bet I can easily play you a chaingun on real drums ;) :D
Vojtech

Yes but it's not the purpose ^^.
By the way you play guitar too i think no?
And you play metal style in drums? Have seen a demo long time ago but i don't remember where.
It was pretty good!

Return to “MeldaProduction”