Recommendation for Text to Speech?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Somebody has a recommendation? It should have an option to export as audio (yes, the most important thing for me).
I've tested natural reader which sounds great but it seems if using the online voices it cannot be export as wav?

Waveosaurs VST Speek is exactly what you are looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nwpsCSMkiQ
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aah, yes.. this is for this typical robotic voice. Not really what I need, but thanks!

You could try SayIt and Shitalker ... iirc the voices can be tuned to sound less robotic.

thecontrolcentre wrote:You could try SayIt and Shitalker ... iirc the voices can be tuned to sound less robotic.
You can find SayIt from AnalogX here:

http://www.analogx.com/contents/downloa ... eeware.htm

Thanks

SayIt is nice but these things become annoying and hard to listen to when you're using them more than once.
4damind wrote:Somebody has a recommendation?
I'd say: You. Gimme one good reason why not use one's own voice if it's *your* music. Ok, feed it through whatever distorts it when you feel embarassed, but chances are a tiny bit of soul remains. Unless you're making music for cleanrooms.
Sascha Eversmeier
drummer of The Board
software dev in the studio-speaker biz | former plugin creator [u-he, samplitude & digitalfishphones]

I don't know which platform you are on or what kind of effect you are after, but the built in text-to-speech-function in OSX is actually really really useful.

Otherwise - record your own voice and slap Bitspeek on it. Very very good.

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

The one included in Windows 8 is the one you often hear on youtube.

Ivona 2 speech synthesiser. it is non-musical program, but it produces vocals of outstanding quality. As long as you're not going to sing, go for it.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Ivona is amazing.. and the trial allows exporting of wav/mp3... thank you my friend @DJ Warmonger

Kaboom75 wrote:The one included in Windows 8 is the one you often hear on youtube.
How do you access though?

MarlboroMan23 wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:You could try SayIt and Shitalker ... iirc the voices can be tuned to sound less robotic.
You can find SayIt from AnalogX here:

http://www.analogx.com/contents/downloa ... eeware.htm
Wow! AnalogX... haven't seen that name in years. Didn't realize he was still at it!

DJ Warmonger wrote:Ivona 2 speech synthesiser. it is non-musical program, but it produces vocals of outstanding quality. As long as you're not going to sing, go for it.
You could post process it eg melodyne

The welsh accent makes me smile
Amazon: why not use an alternative

frankz00 wrote:
Kaboom75 wrote:The one included in Windows 8 is the one you often hear on youtube.
How do you access though?
I'm note sure sometimes it comes on while I'm cleaning the keyboard so no idea what key combo it is.

Return to “Effects”