MMultiAnalyzer presets

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it possible to save presets that will retain the selected tracks on/ off states when loading a new instance or when loading from an fx chain?

Also is there a command to select & toggle on / off multiple track states?

I'm kind of lost in what are you asking for. Anyway you cannot load "multiple track presets" of course, the plugin doesn't know which is which.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I mean I wish it was possible to toggle tracks on / off without manually clicking each one at a time.

So you want presets for enabling??? Well, I'll think about it, but to be honest, I doubt that will happen. Besides it is kind of "extreme", there are some technical difficulties about it.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

If I could save a preset that when loaded only selected tracks would show instead of all the tracks in the project,

I could see how this would be difficult..

But a command feature e.g. select+hold+click to toggle on/off states would be handy.

Well, in the to-do list there is show/hide all button, so that should do the trick I guess.
Vojtech

Sounds good & thanks.

I really find this plugin useful..

Return to “MeldaProduction”