How do you deal with .asd?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

They are all over the place and it's quite annoying.

I'm looking for a tip to deal with that ....beside ignoring them...

thanx! :pray:

If you don't work with loops or warped audio etc regularly, you can just tell Live to stop making them in the preferences by unchecking "create analysis file". You'll have to 'rewarp' your audio files each time you use them in a new track though. I tend to leave it off as I rarely work with the same audio files across multiple projects. Otherwise, there are a few command prompt functions that will hide all files of a certain type on Windows. Not sure how you'd go about it on OSX.

cron wrote:If you don't work with loops or warped audio etc regularly, you can just tell Live to stop making them in the preferences by unchecking "create analysis file". You'll have to 'rewarp' your audio files each time you use them in a new track though. I tend to leave it off as I rarely work with the same audio files across multiple projects. Otherwise, there are a few command prompt functions that will hide all files of a certain type on Windows. Not sure how you'd go about it on OSX.
Thanx, I though that those asd were used by the project that created it to keep modification I made on warp markers the next time I open that project.

I will also turn off that "auto-creation" and use the "save" button to create asd only when I need it...

Thanx!

Sometimes you find an answer to a problem you didn't even know you had :D
Thanks for this!

Medication helps, though never totally combats it.

Therapetuic, I mean therapeutic stuff like talk therapy or cognitive behaviour therapy also has its place, but its downfalls.

I don't know, I just muddle through.

What do you do?

BDeep wrote:Sometimes you find an answer to a problem you didn't even know you had :D
Thanks for this!
~That's ok!

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”