Caustic
0%

Total votes: 1069

RELATED
PRODUCTS

billcarroll wrote:
Hink wrote:
farlukar wrote:
billcarroll wrote:You have to admire the Reaper fanaticism at least a little bit.
Why?
because he did the same thing at cubase :lol:
Yes ... yes I did. :)

Seemed like good fun to me. What do these polls accomplish other than offering some entertainment?
tbh I cant argue one bit, polls are not to be taken seriously...there's nothing wrong with supporting something you believe in, been there myself as has probably most of us. I however seem to far too often end up eating crow after doing so :oops:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:
billcarroll wrote:
Hink wrote:
farlukar wrote:
billcarroll wrote:You have to admire the Reaper fanaticism at least a little bit.
Why?

Seemed like good fun to me. What do these polls accomplish other than offering some entertainment?
tbh I cant argue one bit, polls are not to be taken seriously...there's nothing wrong with supporting something you believe in, been there myself as has probably most of us. I however seem to far too often end up eating crow after doing so :oops:
No big deal. Crow tastes like chicken anyway. Delicious crow chicken.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

billcarroll wrote:
Hink wrote:
billcarroll wrote:
Hink wrote:
farlukar wrote:
Why?

:hihi:

okay, how's this?...when I start shooting my mouth off too much I end up putting my foot in my mouth which just leads to me shooting myself in the foot :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:
billcarroll wrote:
Hink wrote:
billcarroll wrote:
Hink wrote: because he did the same thing at cubase :lol:

okay, how's this?...when I start shooting my mouth off too much I end up putting my foot in my mouth which just leads to me shooting myself in the foot :hihi:
And when you shoot yourself in the foot that's when the gangrene sets in, and then when you least expect it the REAPER is licking your foot. Reaper is weird. :D
Bitwig Certified Trainer

hibidy wrote:Welp, reaper went over the 200 mark.
Guess that means I was wrong when I decided it wasn't for me.... wait a minute. :?

thunderkyss wrote:
Guess that means I was wrong when I decided it wasn't for me.... wait a minute. :?
I'm selling mine, it's too trendy

billcarroll wrote:
Hink wrote:
farlukar wrote:
Why?

My sentiments exactly.... and that's why I made that post on the REAPER forum. :tu:

AusDisciple wrote:and that's why I made that post on the REAPER forum. :tu:
You are ReaDave!? :tantrum:

Just kidding. :lol:

Frantz wrote:
AusDisciple wrote:and that's why I made that post on the REAPER forum. :tu:
You are ReaDave!? :tantrum:

Just kidding. :lol:
Yep. That's me. Hence the earlier hints about the Ampex 456 in my avatar. :tu: :hihi:

ReaDave!

:love:

AusDisciple wrote:Yep. That's me.
Homewrecker! You brought the riff raff in and transformed KVR from a friendly place into a battleground for warring tribal DAW factions.

People love to hate on reaper.

hibidy wrote:People love to hate on reaper.
Actually, I think people love to hate on PEOPLE who love on Reaper. Subtle but important distinction.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

aMUSEd wrote:
thunderkyss wrote:
I'm selling mine, it's too trendy
lolz. Reaper really was ace when I was getting used to x64. So many great things. I totally and completely understand why people like it.

Frantz wrote:
AusDisciple wrote:Yep. That's me.
Homewrecker! You brought the riff raff in and transformed KVR from a friendly place into a battleground for warring tribal DAW factions.

LOL :hihi:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”